Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

Ok lets assume that is all true, instead of partisan delusion, who is going to hang them? Aren’t they in control of the DOJ?

Hmmm… So what? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander is that it? We need to let a foreign entity get away with breaking our laws and interfering with what we as a Nation hold most sacred. Our elections. Our democracy.

I know that’s not what you are saying but that sounds like what you are saying but that cant be what you are saying

Plus politically weaponizing the IRS, DoJ, and State. Plus … you know the list. Why pretend you don’t?

1 Like

From the Rodriguez - Obama interview… the public service announcement for illegals.

“So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

OBAMA:" Not true. "

Oh yeah…sacred my ass.

Want to be specific what Trump should have been arrested for July 27th 2016?

Are you referring to this:

Trump to Russia: I Hope You’re Able to Find Clinton’s 30,000 Missing Emails

1.) Russia had already Hacked the DNC and Clinton E-mails. Since you say Crowdstrike is to be trusted you should know that since they put out a report.

DNC network in May 2016. - DNC was hacked:
June 15, 2016 : Guccifer 2.0 took credit

Crowdstrike identified: COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR.

SOURFACE, SEADADDY, CrouchingYeti and CosmicDuke were some of the names listed. One of the most notorious is Advanced Persistent Threat 28 (APT28), sometimes referred to as Fancy Bear or Sofacy (both of whom were included on the official list).

Yet just recently they the DOJ said that it was Guccifer 2.0 did they not?

So who do we believe Crowdstrike or DOJ?

Not sure how you can have Trump Arrested for asking for the Clinton E-mails that she Illegally Deleted.

But Obama screwed up when he could have been stronger with Russia at the beginning of all this.

what other excuses work?

it’s why Rush and Fox are so critical to the Republican party. spend a few decades convincing everyone that the other party is Satan and when your own party gets in hot water/has problems, you can’t turn to Satan instead.

Yes those 5 freed hostages, tax decreases, lowest unemployment in history for blacks, Hispanics, highest unemployment in US history, I could go on but there’s no need.

Trump is rocking it. I will certainly permit him a few missteps. God knows y’all were falling over yourselves to to the same with the last train wreck president. Obama’s was an absolute moronic, anti American, race baiting, disgusting POS and the left loved him.

1 Like

even if there weren’t, you wouldn’t know. you’re not privy to the details of the investigation.

I know there wouldn’t even be an investigation if he was a run of the mill establishment Republican.

see, that ^ is what i posted about in another thread. Rush and Fox are critical in this whole mess.

Odd, I manage to despise the Democratic party and I don’t listen to Rush and watch very little Fox News and when I do, marvel at their one sided coverage.

Just my reaction to those Trump haters who are still Living on a Prayer.

^ he says as the con man in the white house trashes our allies and is in bed with the old communist mafia guy.

if Spinach is here i wonder if he’ll ever take responsibility for costing posters massive $$$$.

Like you ever did anything to stop the communists!

They were heroes to the Libs. Still are.

1 Like

Heck yeah they are. However, this is convienent in their efforts to try to overthriw an election they hate the outcome of.

The only people responsible for losing money if they took financial advice from an anonymous internet poster are the people who took the advice.

The trumpist way