Why is our mainstream media not reporting on the current consequences of illegal immigration?

Because they are a bunch of democrats.

If you want to turn a blind eye to the 1.5 million (likely more) of the illegal horde that has invaded America since January through the southern border and not think the objective is to extend them voting rights?
You need a stronger brand of coffee.

1 Like

It’s what the officers say who interview them for asylum and the “fact” is, that around 2/3 do not qualify.

More that prolly. But how do you weed out the truly needy from the grifters if you don’t let them apply

Allan

That is the same question I keep asking myself.

Why has our mainstream media and their journalists suddenly (a couple of month into this year), stopped reporting on the various consequences American citizens and their children are suffering from this ongoing invasion? Why?

What is the motivation behind not reporting how the lives of American citizens and their children, especially in our nation’s inner cities, are being adversely affected by the massive flood of other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations?

I recently was flabbergasted to learn public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population. See: HUD Makes Illegal Aliens Feel at Home With Housing Vouchers

June 7, 2021

“We are doing everything we can possibly to take any living person in this nation off the streets. That’s kind of our posture,” HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge said in announcing $5 billion in emergency housing vouchers.

But by waiving the legal residency requirement for obtaining a voucher, HUD is lengthening the already-long odds on Americans in need. Vouchers were available to just 20 percent of eligible applicants before Fudge rolled out her taxpayer-funded welcome mat for illegal aliens."

I get the distinct impression that our current mainstream media hate people like Bernadette Lancelin who had the audacity to question immigration policy during the Obama/Biden Administration:

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

1 Like

Do you think we should get rid of the asylum program?

i think, as your vp says, “we should have that conversation.”

at least temporarily. but i like to protect the country

some of you learn visually…

4 Likes

How do you know they’ll vote for Democrats in 5 years?

1 Like

Let them stay on the other side of the river until their asylum is approved.

3 Likes

Because if they do talk about it, it will show instant failure for the Biden admin! Ignore is their strategy right now on almost everything. Including trying to ignore the bad relations they are fostering with our allies over seas.

Why? The reason for the program to exist hasn’t gone away, right?

Kind of defeats the purpose… they came here for a reason.

Why would that matter?

it’s crazy times right now. even more so than usual

maybe they wouldn’t come if it wansnt so easy to get into the US

come to think if it, how in the world are thousands of them even getting here?

hmmm

It would help if we had a president who did not send them an open invitation.

1 Like

because Latinqwerty votes lean heavily democrat, by and large

ha. yes indeed it would.

but you’re longing for “leadership” and “Americans first” values

I dont blame you i am too

might be a while…

What exactly did he say?

And there is no way to change their votes? Seems kinda defeatist