Why is our mainstream media not reporting on the current consequences of illegal immigration?

Five years isn’t enough time to convince them to vote Republican?

1 Like

well Trump got a good portion of the Cuban votes but they actually understand how ■■■■■■ communism is.

Calif Hispanics are entrenched hard left Democrat. But Floridian hispanics seem to lean a little more away from the insane left

I suppose there is hope for them to come to their Dios given senses, but there may also be a Trump factor involved where many more, for once, and probably only once, didnt feel like a political pawn

so we’ll see!

but i doubt it

has that been enough time for anyone that lost?

15,000 Haitians coming through Mexico. It’s not like there is some land bridge where they could walk there. (At least one could say that the Guatemalans crossing our border walked into Mexico and then to the USA…) What kind of boat lift was there to move that many Haitians to Mexico?

And how did this administration not know about it?

2 Likes

good questions!

i’m sure our resident 165 IQ forum members will explain.

Why does any of this matter? Is it against the law to help people move from one country to another?

Change the law.

Bingo.

You have the St. Louis wait in Germany?

Allan

1 Like

Grover Cleveland

very funny

The mechanics of the invasion is not dependent upon any “boat lift”.

The mechanics was explained on FoxNews, the Tucker Carson show. Here is a LINK TO THE TRANSCRIPT:

STEPHEN MILLER, FORMER WHITE HOUSE ADVISER: The only danger right now, Tucker, is that we understate the problem. The only danger is that we fail to convey to people what is happening before our very eyes.

Every few days, a camp the size of Del Rio is admitted into our country. Day after day, week after week.

Let me tell you a story. I was talking to a front line Immigration officer who works in Arizona. He says that people from all around the world, they book flights to Tijuana, they book flights to northern border towns in Mexico. They pay a small bus fare to drive one hour to the border in Arizona. They walk up to Border agents. They turn themselves in – children, families, teenagers, and single adults on the certainty – on the certainty – that they will be admitted into the country. That is how mad things have gotten.

Of course, our mainstream media seems to embrace this invasion, and is probably why they will not report on it.

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

2 Likes

Miller, the nativist.

Allan

to the media, this is just supposed to happen

Well, tonight on the Tucker Carlson show, we learn that thousands of the illegal entrants camped under the bridge are being released into our nation rather than being deported. One qualification to be released into our country is being a pregnant women.

Let us not forget that American taxpaying citizens will pay the $4.5K for these pregnant women to give birth to their anchor baby, which in turn opens the door for more taxpayer financed benefits!

See: Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

"It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She’s rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won’t cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.”

Of course the above type of story, showing the consequences of illegal immigration, are no longer reported by our mainstream media.

The article goes on to point out that an “estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants” are born in the United States every year, “which makes it easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens”. Thousands turn into tens of thousands, then into hundreds of thousands and then into millions.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

2 Likes

i like this especially

Invasions of the destitute.
Trillions on fake promises.
Skyrocketing crime.
Paranoid delusions of domestic enemies everywhere.

It’s gonna be a Roar. :wink:

2 Likes

5 years??
LOL, Schumer and Pelosi want them voting in the 2022 mids and the 2024 general election!

1 Like

That seems unlikely. I thought the proposed path was 5 years.

Based on the debacle being touted as “asylum seekers”? They should ■■■■ can the whole process.

1 Like

I forgot about the Inflation. Damn stoners. lol