Why is Maricopa County obstructing a forensic audit of the 2020 election ballot collection and count?

Amnesty?

Arizona has voter ID. I looked this morning.

1 Like

But an id will allow you to vote.

But they are getting a drivers license in AZ. Now tell me who are they doing that and not voting?

Who knows?

I don’t believe they’e geting driver’s licenses in AZ. Prove it- not just 'somebody told me."

1 Like

Yes, and?

Huh.

Are the the driver’s licenses issued by those 16 states exactly the same as those issued to citizens?

Found it here.

Everybody using critical thinking instead of facebook memes knows it didn’t.

If you don’t know it did and can’t prove it, the election is over.

“Who knows?” is not the basis for anything.

Ohhh plot twist

Arizona is run by a Republican governor, Republican Senate and Republican House. If they can’t investigate due to the “left” stopping them, it really hints that the Republicans are completely incompetent letting the minority power roadblock them on something so simple.

Or, Republicans are not pushing for the investigation.

4 Likes

Surely not for cash. No. That would never happen. But wait Ilhan Omar’s campaign was caught doing just that. Offering money for votes.

In fact I can name names but you would still not believe me. I know these men have worked on the same jobs where they are working.

Why do you think illegal votes are more valuable than legal US citizens votes?

If I had $100 to give out to potential voters… why would I give it to an illegal immigrant? There are plenty of US citizens who don’t vote.

2 Likes

So they leave your state and go to another state where it is not legal to get a license. Ahh.

1 Like

A US citizen might report your illegal offer. An illegal immigrant won’t.

Looks like it’s not easy to register to vote in AZ.

If you have an Arizona driver license or non-operating identification card issued after October 1, 1996, you will need only to provide the license number on box 9 of the voter registration form.

If you do not have an Arizona license you may include a photocopy of one of the following documents:

• A legible photocopy of a birth certificate that verifies citizenship and supporting legal documentation (i.e. marriage certificate) if the name on the birth certificate is not the same as your current legal name
  • A legible photocopy of the pertinent pages of your passport
  • Presentation to the County Recorder of U.S. naturalization documents or fill in your Alien Registration Number in box 11
  • Your Indian Census Number, Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card Number, or Tribal Enrollment Number in box 10
  • A legible photocopy of your Tribal Certificate of Indian Blood or Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Affidavit of Birth.

And before you tell me it’s easy to get a driver’s license:
What documents to you need?

• Proof of identity. Bring ONE of the following items: Birth certificate. U.S. Passport. Passport card.
  • Proof of Social Security Number. Bring ONE of the following items: Social Security card. W-2 form.
  • Proof of Arizona residency.

And how do they register to vote?

I’m not sure I like this whole “registering to vote” thing.

BS. I wouldn’t pay you until after you proved to me you voted. You don’t know who will or won’t report you. You don’t know who is illegal or not.