Why is Maricopa County obstructing a forensic audit of the 2020 election ballot collection and count?

You just proved my point. You all stating that illegals don’t vote as a fact is not a fact. In fact you don’t know if they do or they don’t.
Then by doing every thing to stop finding out for a fact if they vote shows that the left either know they vote or are afraid they vote and don’t want they voting stopped as long as they benefit from their voting.
I know for a fact that there are illegals who receive welfare. They brag about the fact.

In some states it’s legal for them to receive welfare

I have no problem with investigating whether people illegally vote. I have a problem with working from the assumption that they do and asking others to prove that assumption wrong.

1 Like

How so? Obama deported a record number of illegal immigrants.

Illegals will sneak over the border but publicly vote? Doesn’t tamale logical sense. Especially 36000 illegals.

What does any of this have to do with voting in 2020? The claim is 36000 illegals voted in Maricopa county.

They live out in the open because they aren’t getting “stop and frisked” for their identification.

36000 illegals voting is the claim. That is a lot of votes in one county.

They do. Where are you getting your number of registered voters?

You do realize “registered” is not a hard number, right? And that a lot of the registered numbers are from early in 2020, like February? And may not include those who registered on election day?

If you want to claim the registered voter numbers are inaccurate, ok. But they are not the basis for counting.

Arizona is a voter ID state, how do you think illegals got around that and what would you do to fix it?

So, just throw this out there with no link to support it. It is almost like you don’t want your claim to be investigated and just swallowed whole. Some posters will happily lap it up, but those with discernment will want to verify such explosive charges.

1 Like

He doesn’t have to. The person making the claim has to prove they did.

1 Like

I find it interesting that Arizona has a Republican Governor responsible for elections and a Republican Attorney General and that they are now “leftists” because they won’t prosecute illegal aliens that - some are say’n - voted in the 2020 General Elections.

Does that make no sense to anyone else but me since illegal voting is a felony and would be prosecuted under state law?
.WW

3 Likes

Now you are not stating facts.
What everyone is asking is for states to take an honest look at what went on during the last election. There are honest questions to need to be answered. And now is the time to do the investigating before the next election.
We have gone to our state officials and they are taking an honest hard look at the last election. No pearl clutching and hand wringing from the left over investigating things. No leftist is here protesting looking into what went right and what needs changed.
Makes you wonder why the left only protest looking into the states that are not solid red or solid blue.
As long as the left keeps pushing that looking into our elections is just the GOP trying to stop people from voting half the country is going to believe that our elections are not fair and honest so why even vote. By doing this I believe the left knows that they are making sure that voters they don’t want to vote will not vote.

What is the purpose of “voter registration” and what is it actually used for?

Is not being “registered” a basis for denying a citizen the right to vote on election day?

Done. Jbiden won. Now what?

I am not even going to address the fairy tale of obama deporting a record number of illegals. It’s been debunked to many times.
It shows that illegals have no fear of being arrested for voting. They don’t have to fear being here or being arrested.
Your last sentence proves my point. They have no fear of being charged with anything even voting because the left makes sure they will not be questioned.

You asked for a poster to prove a negative. This thread assumes and your post to which i responded assumes as well that illegals vote and wants to work from that assumption. I have no problem with investigation and audits.

As for the idea that these are honest questions that’s laughable on its face. The questions are being asked because the former president lost.

1 Like

I know illegals that live in my state that go to Arizona to get a drivers license because they can not get a drivers license in my state.

But you can’t prove they do if no one is allowed to investigate. Which is why the left fight investigating looking into our elections in certain states.

Ok, so what? Driving is not voting.

Each state is “allowed” to investigate all they want to as long as they don’t violate rights doing it. Who is not allowing them to investigate?

You think illegals voting gave Jbiden the win?

Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to allow unauthorized immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses. Arizona is not one of them.

2 Likes

The left think this has to do with just the last election. This has been going on for much longer than trump. Voter ID has been pushed for a long time now. I have always been against mail in voting except in cases where people can prove that they can
If we can not really look into elections and find what needs changed and what is working can we ever really have faith that our elections.