Why Is joe biden So Afraid?

That must be the reason.

I’m sure you’ll hold the op to the same standard. Actually, no you won’t.

This is as much as I could ask for in a reply.

2 Likes

Absolutely no equivocation from Trump.

are settling in?

1 Like

He isn’t afraid to do a pushup contest with an Iowa farmer 10 years his elder.

Maybe he’s afraid he’ll just start touching and sniffing people if he’s around them.

Which reminds me, his new campaign ad has him touching people over and over again. It’s pretty creepy when you realize his history.

I’ve said many times it’s the independents and undecideds who will decide. It will not be Trump’s tax return that will sway them. They already know that Trump, like Biden and any other high office seeking politician has skeletons in his closet. The IRS is willing and able to go after and penalize people if their taxes have anything wrong, especially if there’s anything criminal. Even Trump, as POTUS couldn’t hide IF the IRS was going after him, he has way too many enemies that would leak such info.

The fact is the Democrats don’t need a reason, they will outright fabricate charges against Trump to hurt him politically. He’s under no obligation to cooperate with them.

I think it’s a good gamble that his keeping his returns from the Dems is not going to hurt him with the independents, they know the hoaxes and harassment he’s had since he announced his run.

It will be his record against Bidens…

If you had been in government for 45 yeas and you’re preaching that government has failed you and you’re the “change”, wouldn’t you hide and hope for the best?

2 Likes

Great point.

He is a massive failure.

Even hiding can’t cover that up.

1 Like

Have not seen it yet.

Biden likes to repeat himself often.

It is an intentional pause while he collects his thoughts until the thoughts go away and he is left with out of context improvisation.

:video_camera:

3 Likes

These aren’t skeletons. This is three generations of racketeering and tax evasion, on a scale that can only be rightly qualified as organized crime.

The solution is very simple if that was true: Trump could release his tax returns as he said he would. Of course, on his track record that was just another lie coming from the mouth of Trump.

Remember when three times Trump couldn’t work out whether the word was oranges or origins?

This has never really been that true, and is less true now than it ever was before.

But he is afraid to leave his basement and subject himself to random, non pre approved questions.

1 Like

Can’t say that I do.

When Biden does a 2 hour rally oratory like Trump does…I will forgive any word salad that comes out.

What Joe has is not that.

:probing_cane:

Then I suggest you don’t vote for him in November.

1 Like

His “lead” is to shelter in place for a virus that is less dangerous than the flu to healthy people under 50.

No thanks…

Sure. If pretending you haven’t seen the pictures that have been posted in this forum dozens of times helps you get through your day…