Why Is joe biden So Afraid?

I can only presume that post was a jest.

I will not be participating in the USA presidential election in November; I will be voting in my state’s election scheduled for March 2021.

Then maybe you should spend more time railing against your politicians and your government.

I am very happy with my state’s premier and government.

He’s out giving a speech right now.

And his brain is so fuzzy and addled that I’m hearing the tweety-birds circling his head. I’m serious, you can hear his birds chirping away.

He also just invented a rainstorm and told everyone to come in out of the rain that’s not falling.

He’s pretty angry too.

Joe is afraid because he knows that after he finishes de-funding the police his 911 calls assure his victory

I’m afraid I don’t know the context of this post, but when do you suppose the last time DJ did a push-up?

Okay?

2 Likes

I value the lively input from people all over the world on this forum.

3 Likes

Did you hear his speech today? He sounded pretty coherent to me.

2 Likes

If I’ve said it one time, I tell you I’ve said it 1/100th of a time.

1 Like

You guys and your love of teleprompters.

Joe doesn’t seem frightened at all.

Crybaby Donny though, weeping all over Twitter though, I’m pretty sure he’s going to make up an excuse for not showing up at the debates.

I hope at the debate that Joe challenges Donni to a push-up contest.
:joy:

Remember all of the American “input” from these boards over Brexit.

I guess that was different.

2 Likes

I sure remember how much criticism about Obama using a teleprompter there was around here.
However we learned that both Obama and Joe can talk pretty well without them.
And we have also learned that without a teleprompter or notes Trump fiddle-fumbles all over himself trying to get a idea across.

The liberal plot to make trump look stupid, also known as “Operation: Just Let Him Speak” is working splendidly.

7 Likes

~~ Leo McGarry
.WW, PSHS

5 Likes

Please do!

if you saw biden sounding halfway coherent, he was using a teleprompter.

Like today.

Yet he still had that weird minute with the “rain”.

He’s a bumbling oaf.