Why Is joe biden So Afraid?

As true as the hydroxychloroquine in my “covfefe” this morning.

Is he scared to release his tax returns?

1 Like

The BDS is strong with this one…

3 Likes

No. Because it doesn’t require him talking. It’s his misfiring brain they are worried about. Thanks for asking. :+1:

I have heard J Biden speak several times in 2020. The claim that he is not able to construct cogent sentences is nonsensical and has no foundation in reality.

1 Like

And the B.S. is strong with you… :roll_eyes:

They seem pretty content with keeping him low profile. Really, really, really low profile. If FOX gets one of the debates, Biden is going to be in trouble.

His puppeteers wouldn’t be that stupid.

Do you honestly believe there could be anything whatsoever in his tax returns that would cause a single one of his supporters to vote for the kid sniffer instead?

I have heard Biden unequivocally commit to 3 debates. D Trump was the one who has equivocated about participating in any debates.

Who are you referring to apart from D Trump in your post?

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Won’t we? Predictions suck.

Exactly, ‘Ol Joe debated all those upstarts and whisper-snappers during the Dem primary! Just look at the shellacking he gave th’ Bern!
Joe’s a wiley old coot and not to be underestimated, huh.

1 Like

No, Cult45 members wouldn’t dare vote against Trump.

Trump supporters aren’t the target audience, 30-35% will vote for Trump no matter what. 30-35% will vote for the DEM not matter what.

The intent is to influence the 30-40% left of center and right of center that actually decide the election.
.WW, PSHS

I find it highly amusing and extremely illuminating that some supporters of D Trump try to transfer D Trump’s inability to articulate a cogent argument onto J Biden.

1 Like

Yer darn tootin!
Biden/Harris 2020!
What have you got to lose?

Just because it makes sense to you doesn’t mean it’s cogent.

It beats the ■■■■ out of this math challenged deadly lie from you know who this morning:
For the 1/100th time, the reason we show so many Cases, compared to other countries that haven’t done nearly as well as we have, is that our TESTING is much bigger and better. We have tested 40,000,000 people. If we did 20,000,000 instead, Cases would be half, etc. NOT REPORTED!

Exactly what does 1/100th time in the context of the tweet? Also, it doesn’t necessarily follow that if you reduced the testing by half the number of positive cases would be halved.

It doesn’t make sense to you because you’re not a stable genius with a big brain.