Why is it so difficult for Muslims to assimilate?

You’re wrong.

So they assimilated to GOP culture just fine.

I would say that someone who has that view of women is a knuckle dragger. I would also say anecdotes are meaningless to me when basing an opinion about a group of people.

There are millions of GOPers who feel the same way.

Religion is fading in western culture, that is much bigger than some perceived genocide in the ME. Sorry, but education and religion (as it stands) don’t mix very well.

Bull ■■■■■ Quote any post here defending Islam’s intolerance of gays or poor treatment of women.

You want to keep a rule that prevents someone from practicing their religion?

Freedom of religion is the height of insult to our rule of law, our traditions, America and American values?

Would you feel the same about a Jewish congressman wearing a kippah?

In America?

Then clarify, wordsmith.

Then your reading comprehension is poor.

Awesome! Which is why I didn’t say every Muslim. But before I allowed anyone, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, or whatever, to enter our country, they must embrace American culture. Which means equal rights for all. A Muslim coworker/friend of mine was talking about the night he got drunk with a mutual Jewish friend.

I said: Khalil, this reminds me of a joke.

" A Muslim and a Jew walk into a bar." :joy:

There are many people who witnessed lynchings in this country who are still alive. There are also many people who can remember segregation and Jim Crow. Hell, black people have only had the right to vote for a little over 50 years, and America is 242 years old!! And you want to talk about assimilating?? LOL… Conservatives; they claim to love America while hating almost everyone in it.

1 Like

It’s all so absurd.

When it comes to topics like the confederate flag, or male only gold clubs, conservatives say things like ‘people have a right to preserve their heritage and respect traditions’.

When it comes to muslims in america, all that goes out the window.

I think it’s only fair then that Christians leave any crucifix pendants, charms, pins or other jewelry that contains religious symbols at the door.

The key word is Americanized as in assimilation. Not enough Muslims in the USA assimilate, only a precious few and most of them are afraid to speak out against radical Islam or Sharia law.

Equal rights for all means the right to practice religion as you see fit the right to speak the language of your choice, the right to live where you want, the right to wear what you want.

The important part was the boogeyman “Sharia”… she was not trying to practice her religion…

In a booming voice: SHE WAS IMPOSING SHARIA LAW!

Okay. Really? We’re going to start the stooopid, rude, 3rd grade, playground, chicken ■■■■■ hiding behind a screen name insults now? Is that what you have in mind? You mind if we don’t?

They should be required to condemn sharia law before being let into public buildings.