Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

Right now, I’m looking at a robin perched on the fence of my hot tub. I can hear a lawn mower in the distance. My black neighbor hears the same thing. As poor neighborhoods burn. Good God, this is so sad for those poor people who are just trying to eek out a living.

1 Like

Since most “republican” towns have a small presence of minorities AND the fact that most riots/protests are about the mistreatment on minorities… I would venture to guess there would be less riots in Cheyenne WO vs Oakland CA

So what happened to the FBI being totally corrupt and in the Dem’s pockets?

I would guess that republicans would never burn down their own neighborhoods. Regardless of the reason. We should be grateful that the arson is affecting only liberal areas. I don’t like arson anywhere. But I like it even less in my town. But they should probably just stop.

Nobody said that. That’s what happened to that. The “totally” thing was just invented by you.

Except for the fact that posters have been saying that.

None of this refutes my post.

I don’t believe you. Any examples or quotes?

Search and ye shall find.

Who says I was tying to refute your post? :man_shrugging:

Why would I do that? I’m not making the false accusation you are. :lying_face:
What do you have?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/05/31/police-monitoring-hot-spots-across-town-after-jacksonville-riots/%3FoutputType=amp

Jacksonville is a Republican Mayor with a Republican Gov.
This should shut down the thread but it won’t.

They are in town.

Today I watched two Sociologists who both said that same thing. That people do not burn down their own neighborhoods. Yesterday I learned about the Boogaloo Bois.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/ex-fbi-official-slams-bill-barr-for-ignoring-the-right-wing-boogaloo-bois-infiltrating-protests/

This is a far right-wing wack group that the FBI has now identified as the primary source who were responsible for the arson in Minneapolis.

So it appears that there are both radical left-wing and right-wing groups at work in many cities. And these are anti-government folks. And I don’t think we should identify them by their political leanings. We should just call them kooks and idiots.

3 Likes

Well, history disagrees.

1 Like

Most have been fired. Now…they’re being investigated. Isn’t it cool? :sunglasses:

Are you hoping to shut down the thread? :laughing:

Is the neighborhood being ransacked a republican neighborhood? If not, nothing changes. Libs against libs.

We’ll see. I’m not convinced.

You lost me?
Jacksonville has a republican mayor and they also had very destructive riots past 2 days.
Which kills the OP.

The thread title is part of the OP. “Mostly”

1 Like