Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

One thing I do know, is that liberal areas are the victims. That’s where the arson is happening. Traditionally conservatives don’t do a lot of rioting. “That’s not who we are.” But if you want to think that those are MAGA people scuffling with the Po-leece. You are free to believe that. :+1:

Right. We can’t have San Fran Nan doing without her ice cream. :grin:

When the people criticizing someone for having $150 worth of ice cream in their freezer are the same people that worship a guy that literally has a gold plated toilet it falls kinda flat, don’t ya think?

2 Likes

Yes. We’re very bad people. Veeeeery bad. Miss Nancy is a saint. :woozy_face:

Hey, y’all remember those tough guys that showed up at the state capital buildings with their guns to protest their oppression? How come they’re not in town to protect the protesters from police oppression?

2 Likes

And how exactly would this play out? Maybe they have a ghostbusters car that they rush to the scene of any Po-leece misconduct? (Can you hear that siren now? :grinning:)

Nah…They only like to play soldier when its safe.

And this displeases you? You had better get ahold of them. I’m sure they can’t wait to hear from you! :joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :grin:

Well, y’know, as long as the protesters are peaceful they could be an armed presence to deter the police from from interfering and trying to break them up.

And don’t forget about her BIIIG refrigerator!

Nope…Id expect as much of them. Just typical poser tough guys, just like their idol in the oval office. You know the tough guy with bone spurs.

Why don’t you suggest this to them? Maybe they think that body cams, cell phone cams and dash cams are enough to exposes any misconduct? They seem to be working pretty well. This latest example is pretty good.

They’re still resting from all the violence their protest was supposed to bring about.

1 Like

Oh ok conservatives have the moral high ground. LMAO talk about being ■■■■■■■ elitist.

I never said we had the moral high ground. LMAO. What I did say, is that liberals are torching liberal neighborhoods as conservatives watch on TV. Safe in their $300,000 houses. If you want to call us elitists you certainly may. Life is good. :yum:

How do you know they are liberals? I suspect the vast majority of them have no political affiliation and probably dont even vote.

What a silly thread premise…

As long as they only burn liberal areas they may call themselves what ever they choose. :us: I’ll be on my back patio or watching the squirrels and bunnies.

Very good.

The OP is about riots. The question is what Republican towns have had riots?