Why is CNN soooo boring? My expert analysis

Which is why they will continue to occupy last place.

That isnā€™t what happened at all. News outlets want to make money and they turned their cameras on the dancing gorilla. It helped him.

That would be President Dancing Orange Gorilla if you please.

:orangutan:

Meh, cable news is split pretty much half with a FOX and half with CNN/MSNBC, which is not surprising at all.

Welcome to a CNN panel.

i used to do this too until i started kicking the tv off the stand. but they were always bad back to Reagan even. one minded leftists, with their own agenda.

1 Like

Why is a determination needed?

I didnā€™t mean to make it about you, my post was poorly worded. I meant that CNN (and cable news in general) sucks and shouldnā€™t be watched, in my opinion. I think people spend too much time fretting about what partisan networks air on a daily basis.

Nope. Not true. They could be making tons of money if they would try. They are not trying.

Meh. CNN is boring. Their shows get killed by Fox shows. And they are forced to charge advertisers half price.

Fox has no competitors for the geriatric bunker crowd.

2 Likes

to be aware of things

The purpose of journalism wasnā€™t supposed to be titillating.

Real journalism is dead, its all about clicks.

I think FoxNews has an advantage in viewers in that it is the only conservative network. There are no options.

Meanwhile, CNN and MSNBC are perceived (rightly or wrongly) as liberal so they split their viewership.

Here is October viewership

FOX News 2,680
MSNBC 1,961
CNN 1,245

Note that MSNBC and CNN total more that FoxNews. I would guess if a second conservative news channel appeared you would see FoxNews lose its spot as highest in the ratings. It really only enjoys the top spot because it is alone servicing the conservative audience.

Just watch Netflix or something and chill. Why bother watching something that irritates so much? Just move on from cable news. No one needs it to be informed.

1 Like

I donā€™t need to be aware of what CNN is doing. I havenā€™t had cable TV in decade and I couldnā€™t be happier about it.

good to hear! you are much better off

other people however want to know such things

I highly recommend Ozark. Have you seen it?

It was ok.