Why is CNN soooo boring? My expert analysis

1. Topic fatigue:
    They lock on to one topic and rarely stray. They can drone on for hours, days or weeks. Even when no new information has come out. :sleeping:

2. Lack of diversity:
    Nearly all of the commentators and anchors seem to be DNC approved. They are all DNC robutts repeating the same DNC approved lines. Unlike Fox who has many opposing views. At least one FOX anti Trumper has his own hour long show.

3. Their personalities:
    They just are not fun people to watch. A lot of anger and bitterness. Total Debbie downers.

4. They donā€™t cover all stories:
    They will cover very little information that would not be helpful to the DNC. Major breaking news is often ignored. Itā€™s completely one sided.

5. Jeff Zucker:
    Seriously, how does this man still have a job? If your business model causes you to get thumped year after year by the completion and you insist on not changing that business model? Is he stupid or just hard headed? I guess failure IS an option with Zuck.

6. Dishonesty:
    They take the democratic viewpoint immediately and at face value. Without question. When their DNC approved topics prove to be lies, they donā€™t do the right thing and walk it back. Examples.

A) Trump Russia.
B) Covington Catholic
C) Hands up donā€™t shoot.
D) False Devin Nunes/ Ukraine meeting.
E) Immediately declaring the Biden scandal as a non issue. Taking the DNC at their word.
F) The Steele Dossier.

Did I miss anything?

1 Like

They do come off and angry, bitter snobs. Not really a pretty sight IMO.

1 Like

Why do you watch CNN?

They have no credibility at this point.

how do you make a determination about something like that if you dont watch it?

With all due respect. Iā€™m not the topic. I donā€™t want to immediately shift focus to me. Thanks!

1 Like

Then you tell me. Why is CNN getting trounced? Are any of my points untrue?

Kind of reminds me of FoxNews from 1/20/2009 to 11:59 am 1/20/2017ā€¦IJS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Fox news is hammering CNN. Their business model appears to be rock solid.

Why is this thread in the politics section?

Because itā€™s political. CNN is the media representative for the DNC. Fair enough?

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely the case, but going by your points stated above you cannot honestly say FoxNews is/was guilty of the same thing.

Dishonesty being at the top of the list along with, personalities and lack of diversity.
I personally donā€™t watch CNN, but I do watch FoxNews and know how they get down.

G) They donā€™t tell you what you want to hear

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything about politics in the OP, just complaining about a cable news org and its on-air personalities.

Huh? They are getting their asses kicked because Altair thinks their boring? Sure, Iā€™ll go with that. :grinning:

Thatā€™s fine. Nothing says you have to agree.

no i agree with you

i asked because others think somehow you can determine this without watching it

Because libs are boring.

I said that CNN is guilty of being boring. No network can win by being boring and down all of the time. CNN proves that. Their business model sucks.

The question was ā€œwhy are they boring?ā€. ā€˜Boringā€™ is subjective, so the question is ā€œWhy does Altair think they are boring?ā€ The answer is G.