Why is CNN soooo boring? My expert analysis

You didn’t ask “Why is CNN getting trounced?”. You asked “Why is CNN sooooo boring?”. Seems like a weird thing to determine without watching it.

Occasionally, I will take a look to see if they have decided to become competitive. After five or ten minutes, they have answered the question. It’s pretty much one topic. Who hates Trump the most. They put me to sleep and I move on. Remember, I did not claim that I never watch a minute of CNN. But it wears thin pretty quick.

They need to take acting lessons because they look phony pushing their fake Russian collusion hoax.

Basically this. Comey, Brennan, Clapper and all the way to the top are in deep trouble and will be going to jail.

So, you want to discuss me? First you owe me an apology. I never claimed that I never watch CNN. You did. You made that up yourself. I only claimed that they were boring and getting killed in the ratings. Both true. Now that this is clear, I really don’t want to discuss me anymore. Is that okay?

You made a topic about what you personally feel is boring. The topic is about your feelings.

12 panel members with nothing interesting to say!..

Stinky fingers Don, Anderson Pooper Scooper, Fredo and the Soy Boy!!

Laughing stocks who take themselves so seriously!,

Many of those that were in Obama’s regime work for cnn. Known communist sympathizer van jones. Cowardly david axelrod. Doofus press secretary jay Carney and robert Gibbs.

1 Like

Zero chance of that happening. That would be barbaric. We don’t do that in America. Holding government officials accountable for their corruption? Nonsense! The odds of a government bureaucrat being held accountable are about the same as seeing a sasquatch and a space alien……………in the same day.

Sure I’m bored anyway.

What’s your opinion? Do you think they are boring? Or are they getting pounded for another reason?

And all of their so-called conservatives are anti -Trumpers. No diversity. BORING! :sleeping:

2 Likes

Almost all news should be slightly boring, news as entertainment is mostly awful even when I do watch it, Morning Joe for example. The shows I like most on CNN are Inside Politics and Jake Tapper’s hour. They are mostly boring, especially Inside Politics which is just a bunch of journalists discussing stories without the campaign surrogates and petty squabbling. I don’t think CNN’s strategy of forcing drama by having Trump supporters on to say something ridiculous and then having five people all make incredulous faces is a good idea. You know, Trump really is like MLK. How could you say thattttttt.

The most ironic thing about the left wing media was they purposely ignored other rep candidates and pushed Trump 24/7 thinking it would help Hillary.

Ha ha!

1 Like

Trump put on a show and everyone couldn’t wait to see what he’d do next. I doubt it had anything to do with helping Hillary, if they cared about that they wouldn’t have talked about her emails every day.

He’s done more for the black community than anyone since MLK. Their jobless numbers are at record lows. Which is why his approval ratings among blacks are on the rise. Good times.:blush:

2 Likes

That was sweet! They chose him and he Made them pay! Now they are all on suicide watch.:joy:

CNN and the rest didn’t talk about her avoiding FOIA…

They’re boring people, with ■■■■■■ ideas. :man_shrugging:

I have thought the same about Number 5.

They can’t and won’t change…at all.

:man_shrugging:t3: