Why I know the Vaccine Does Not Work!

I do…Liberty.

3 Likes

That’s none of your damned business. Who the hell do you think you are?

6 Likes

It isn’t about “trust”

If I am going to be on the subway, even though I am vaccinated, I am still wearing a mask because statistically I am going to be in the same space as an unvaccinated person and there is also a non zero chance of being in the same space as person who is an asymptomatic carrier. With that… there is a non zero chance that I could get a break through infection.

If I test positive… because I am tested three times a week at work… I lose money.

So… it makes sense to wear a mask to mitigate the chance of getting infected at the very low cost of wearing a mask.

3 Likes

When the word “policy” has “collective” in front of it it sounds way more spooky.

But this is where people need to make their own choices. Luckily my elderly parents only live an hour and a half away. I saw them many times during this. My mom’s view is she can die at anytime so it doesn’t make sense for her to not see her children and who is the government to try and take that away from her?

4 Likes

It is all about trust now.

The odds of a harm from your scenario is the same as getting struck by lightning.

Time to trust.

Take my hand…all will be fine.

1 Like

Imagine how many lives would’ve been saved if these same people demanding you wear a mask called in sick the last time they had the flu.

“I can’t afford to miss work.”

“I’m not that sick, I’ll be fine.”

No telling how many people they killed before hopping on that soapbox.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wow you’re really manning the barricades of freedom. Soon I expect the defenders of liberty out there defying the “no shirt, no shoes, no service” creeping Sharia menace.

Total horse ■■■■■ Donald Trump was against wearing masks because they would smear his makeup. His followers are obligated to resist mask wearing as well, and since even the women wear less makeup they have to couch it in a ■■■■■■■■ “liberty” wrapper.

4 Likes

Wait, what happen to you wear a mask to protect others not yourself?

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be covered under having health insurance and sick days that Democrats have policies for and trying to put into law over the objections of free marketeers.

6 Likes

So does order when you put governor in front of it.

We collectively cooperated.

The time to trust has arrived.

They refuse to understand this, because if they do understand it then if they’re honest they have to admit to themselves they’re being willfully negligent.

The government didn’t take anything away. I could have visited my parents at anytime during the past year. Nothing would have stopped me.

I didn’t want to chance bringing an infection into their sphere and killing them. This virus would have killed my dad.,

2 Likes

I literally trust none of you to inflate a car tire correctly much less make good decisions.

5 Likes

Doth protest too much…

1 Like

Good. Nobody cares.

3 Likes

I can mitigate getting struck by lighting by not being outside in a storm.

No one questions my “trust” level around that action.

3 Likes

Yeah the “liberty” argument looks pretty dumb when you give it a cursory examination, doesn’t it?

1 Like

It protects both.

Fiction is hard to keep consistent.