Why I know the Vaccine Does Not Work!

It’s obvious!

1)You get the Vaccine & still all the restrictions.

2)You get the Vaccine & still no get togethers with family.

3)You get the Vaccine & still must wear a mask, even outside.

4)You get the Vaccine & still should not travel.

5)You get the Vaccine & still can’t have friends over.

6)You get the Vaccine & still have to mask up on a plane.

6)You get the Vaccine & still the restaurant’s are closed.

7)You get the Vaccine & still limits on Church functions.

8)You get the Vaccine & still have to mask up to go shopping.

9)You get the Vaccine & still the linguini spines look at you with horror if you go into your back yard by yourself without a mask, even call the cops.

10)You get the Vaccine & still have to avoid the outside places like parks, beaches, boating, etc. even alone without a mask that doesn’t work either!

4 Likes

They work just fine, folks will get back to normal life soon enough, God willing.

5 Likes
  1. Restrictions are being lifted soon. NYC, which got hit the hardest will lift most restrictions by beginning of July. Already bars and Restaurants are open and allowing more and more people in.

2. I went and saw my family in VA a couple of weeks ago. Everyone was vaccinated.

3. When I go outside, I follow the CDC guidelines which is that mat masks are only necessary in large crowds

4. I traveled fine

5. Had friends over for dinner the other night. We are all vaccinated

6. Enclosed space. Makes sense to do so until the majority of people are vaccinated

7. Large gatherings where singing is involved… I don’t know why church isn’t held outside.

8. Yep… but in a few months, if people get all vaccinated and the positivity rate goes down you won’t have to.

9. people who do that are busy bodies and should mind themselves.

10. I see people out in parks without masks all the time.

Seriously though… what is it about wearing a mask to slow the transmission of an airborne virus that has some all riled up? It doesn’t make sense to me.

6 Likes

I hope you’re freaking right. I’m ready to breathe again. This crap is beyond absurd.

1 Like

Yes. Why make vaccinated people wait?

There is no longer an emergency.

Rules not supporting this are harmful.

People waiting for permission are wrong. Vaccinated people need to insist on a prepandemic social protocol… politely of course.

It’s an issue of trust.

That is the basic question that government will not answer. The media should press them. But they won’t.

1 Like

Trust? In wearing a physical barrier to slow the spread of an airborne illness?

Makes perfect sense to do so… not sure why it has become such a partisan issue.

2 Likes

Trust in the vaccine and the people who have agreed to take it.

It works and we all need to act like it does.

3 Likes

Collective society is notorious for mistrust.

That is not the USA.

2 Likes

Because we are only a few months into the vaccination program and there has been some instances of breakthrough infections.

I know we live in a world where we are all a little bit Veruca Salt… but we should simply put on the big boy pants.

Seriously… no one is happy about doing any of this… but the constant complaints of wearing masks is super stupid.

4 Likes

What the what now?

Sowing seeds of mistrust is worse.

Not about a mask at all.

1 Like

Donald Trump didn’t like them. That’s it. That’s the reason.

10 Likes

Yeah… I do act like it does. I got to see my elderly parents for the first time since Christmas 2019.

We were all vaccinated.

When around strangers though…

1 Like

What the what now?

Don’t trust them…I get it.

Just don’t agree.

These are collective policies that are no longer needed.

What part does not make sense?

Do you have a pre existing condition that makes wearing a mask difficult?

1 Like

I’ll pass on this vaccine since I already have my immunity to it. Those who are worried should get it so they can join the rest of the immune.

4 Likes