Why havent we seen the “keyleigh is a baby killing liar” yet? she’s been eviscerating the idiot press

I thought Sara Huckabee Sanders was the best I ever saw, until Kayleigh arrived. She hits the ball out of the park every time a dumb ass reporter throws a stupid pitch…plus…she’s perty. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d label it more of flipping the coin being complained about by the press, to the tails side of that same coin where when the same thing happened, they were quiet. She’s exposing in plain sight, their total hypocrisy and spanking them with it. Isn’t it cool? :sunglasses:

He’s done pretty well with his choices for almost a year now. I can’t wait to see how he does during his next term. I’ll bet he gets even better? How about you? :sunglasses:

1 Like

…and isn’t that a shame…but necessary…since when he came into office…all of the Obama hold overs that had “capability” were using it against him. Hence…he required loyalty. The good news though is that all of these Obamamites are being fired and replaced with people who are both capable and because Trump has done nothing wrong…loyal too. Isn’t it cool? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awwwwwww…there, there…ya feeeeeeeeeeeeel better now about being a misogynist? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey…looky, looky…libs found something to whine about and…it’s an all out libfestival. I luv it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She is still trying to figure out what “Obamagate” means.

i didnt say “high” turnover

their kook sources has to find something abominable about her. i guess this is it

I meant the staff TRUMP picked…How many has he let go because they spoke up how dysfunctional the admin is…

It is crazy that it should be loyalty to the President first and not to the American citizenry.

1 Like

That’s your lib interpretation but it doesn’t represent reality. You should stop swallowing CNN.

:rofl: you think you’re smarter than she is.

:rofl: you think you’re smart than she is. Based on…

How is turnover a good thing?

Personally speaking, if…they are the wrong person for the job…it’s a good thing…but…if I’m king, I then want to know who hired them and that individual then goes under my spotlight?

Still not good… it’s expensive to turnover.

I agree but again…there are times…when it’s the lessor of the evils.

There are always exceptions

Never watch it.

But it is really strange to me that people would accept a President who requires loyalty to him first.

1 Like