Why havent we seen the “keyleigh is a baby killing liar” yet? she’s been eviscerating the idiot press

Omg :joy::rofl::joy: with a straight face :joy::rofl::joy:

i used to relish trump’s press beatdowns. i waited 40 years for someone to grow those kind of stones finally

then along comes this firebrand

(actual proper use of word “firebrand” btw not meaning brazen gloriously clueless barstool evita leftist like cnn idiots think)

1 Like

She is actually doing a pretty good job. I watched her and she is very respectful.

It’s not easy defending Trumps mouth. She seems to be good at it so far.

1 Like

Trump would be so proud if he could see that post…:grin:

look through the thread im not the only one who thinks so

and

i mean, c’mon man!

so i know about roaches!

(sorry nevermind that last part)

Thank you my keyboard warriors.

i dont care

thank you for recognizing she calls out the press for what they really do!

hello… “keyboard warriors“…? lol

You made a blanket statement about Trump and his hiring skills. This particular one is working out so far. However this is an anomaly. No admin has had as much turnover as this one. And criminal charges

hey turnover is s good thing. esp in bastard govt where loyalties come and go

in my business people come and go. it is good for business

the good ones stay. like dear Kayleigh, and Sara even

How is turnover ever a good thing? It’s expensive both financially and knowledgeably.

No company touts high turnover as a great quality.

You said it…And to Trump…Loyalty is more important than capability.

Is she the one who provided some of Trump’s banking details at a recent presser?

4 Likes

You asked for transparency

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure she killed it editing her sorority newsletter but I dunno what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I can’t possibly imagine caring this much about “the media.”

Or Samantha Bee. At this point it may be more cathartic to just buy a voodoo doll and go to town on that ■■■■ man.

3 Likes

Yes she just showed everyone trumps personal bank account and routing number. She’s really doing a great job so far.

Yep…smoooth.

are you talking about the person who showed Trump banking information on live TV?