Why have the Jewish people been the most persecuted segment of humanity in world history?

Father Abraham was from the city of Ur (probably the one in Turkey or Syria), was the son of an idol shop owner, and the nephew of a noble priest.

Abraham had an existential crisis over the popular esoteric fads of his day, and sought the ultimate truth. He knew full-well that his belief in the One God was not new, nor was it unique to his region. In fact, Abraham explored sites even more ancient than Sumeria during his travels and passed that knowledge down through his descendants.

Had it not been an oral tradition, the similarities between his teachings and the written Sumerian documents would have been much more in line with each other (i.e., the circular ark of Utnapishtim compared to the rectangular ark of Noah, or the Nephilim vs the Annunaki, etc…).

I don’t think Israel should be referred to as the “Jewish State”, as

Many Jews there are secular and

Members of all three Abrahamic faiths have holy sites there.

Wiping it off the map?

No.

Lol. They have non Jewish citizens and Knesset members.

Once again ask, is being against some of the policies of the state of Israeli, in and by itself anti Semitic.

The answer is of course not.

Allan

1 Like

Untrue. Once white people had the land, they were still persecuted and are to this very day.

Ever been to a United States reservation. Truely appalling.

Allan

1 Like

Here is the actual Biblical verse:

This is one in a laundry list of reasons some, from the secular to the Haredi, see modern Israel as not the promised land of the Bible.

Here’s life on the res:

Met a nurse, who, for whatever reason, jobs she applied for & got in the Commonwealth fell through.

She moved out west to an indigenous community that’s in an area where there’s something close to nothing and the people need a nurse.

It’s not uncommon for her to get patients who are fairly young, but in conditions like end stage liver disease from alcoholism.

Nope.

Law of Return definition of who is a Jew differs from Rabbinic:

Law of Return definition is this one:

Two different definitions.

And in Israel exist non Jewish populations as well:

People have always had a love hate relationship with their bankers, and I think that that is the root cause of people hating Jews.

Even when they were being evicted from some countries for being too successful as compared to the native populations, they were still being sought out by the royalty for their financial abilities and intelligence.

It is always all about the money with humans as we are the most insecure animal on the planet and money to us translates into security.

Regards
DL

Who created God?

What’s the last digit in Pi?

Only the creator of God knows.

Interesting. You gave a shallow answer to a shallow question. :thinking:

I suppose in the end, all questions pertaining to the “beginning” are shallow in nature anyway. This existence hinges on irrationality, and people would have other people rationalize it for them. Weird, right? :wink:

Yep…

What a bunch of baloney.

Virtual Unreality.

Yeah, but so is “God.” What you going to do?

Man, to control other men. Next?

1 Like

Probably. The afterlife thing came out of fear of dying and works great for control as well. What better thing to entice people into the club than not really dying?

No, it didn’t.

I have as much proof for my opinion as you do yours.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And a very happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

How many people do you know who are afraid of death or of dying? How many accounts do we have today of near death experiences? It appears that the ancient Egyptians, known for their belief in life after death, also knew of accounts of near death experiences.

Most of us accept death as a fact of life, and if we do, then it is reasonable to believe so did the ancients. So why such a strong belief in life after death? Not from fear of the inevitable, but because of experience of near death.

A good argument may be that ancient man did not understand brain chemistry and brain chemistry reactions when near death…but making something up simply due to fear seems a weak hypothesis, particularly when it appears people do not hold that great of fear of death.