Why does the Muslim world stay silent about China?

Sure you did.

That doesn’t make trade deals nor does it get the US to advance it’s interests in the area.

What do you think should be the counter move to this China led Pacific trade deal now that they are getting one and we don’t have it?

Some Muslims are more equal than others.

It is a very human thing.

What you label “US” is not what I label the US. When I think of the United States, I think of all of us and not just those few at the top.

Multinational trade deals are not being rejected.

Trump was incapable of making bilateral deals because of a simple truth.

A nation with a small economy is much better off making deals with nations of similar sized economies and then having a Great Power as an anchor to it all.

If a small economy makes a bilateral deal with a Great Power they are going to get rolled and they know it.

That is why that strategy will not work no matter what people wish the world would be.

1 Like

…he placed America first.

And China got a Pacific Rim trade deal out of it.

They are getting the Belt and Road out of it.

Seemed to work out well for them.

Fun fact: most of the Taliban’s weapons come from China, by way of the Kuchi People.

By placing China only.

Seems like other countries are getting something out of the deal or they wouldn’t have signed on.

It is working out well for them and as long as those around the world think like you…they will. Until the world stands up and recognizes what China did and did not do regarding this virus and hold them accountable…then it’s only about money and that isn’t what I place as first in my life.

The US should be publishing it’s intel on Fauci and others funding the development of gain of function research in Wuhan (against Obama’s orders), on the Wuhan research lab’s inadequate safety standards, and on the escape of the engineered virus from the Chinese lab and the subsequent cover-up. They should be spearheading the issuing of sanctions against the Americans and Chinese personnel involved, and uniting pissed off nations whose economies have been ruined and populations killed, into an economically sustainable trade block that gives preference of purchase to other members before buying from the CCP and nations covering the CCP’s butt.

2 Likes

We are speaking of trade deals.

Money is the prime motivator.

So why doesn’t the US have a deal like this?

Focus man… focus.

Not invaded.

Like I said, think big and not small my friend. Money is the prime motivator for those that place it ahead of what’s truly important in life and that makes them very small IMO.

Would China invade New Zealand or Australia?

That is simply not true. If the great power believes in something like the principles of the US constitution, and applies those principles between nations, there can be a just agreement.

It isn’t about thinking big or small

It is about thinking like a Capitalist

China will do what China wants. Too big to fail.

So why don’t we have one?