Why does President Trump still talk about "Crooked Hillary"?

Trump has not let go of the egregious crimes Hillary and Obama have committed against our country. However because of false dossier contrived against him and the special council trying to hurt him, he cannot go through normal channels to prosecute Hillary for her well known and exposed crimes.
I believe Trump has access to her “disappeared server” and has incriminating details on her and other concerning the Uranium One scandal.
Trump is working on these issues outside the normal channels (John Huber). Notice Hillary and Obama are quieter than usual. They know he is their biggest threat and want him gone. The Mueller investigation is a distraction based on a false dossier. The deep state are hanging on by their fingernails via this false investigation. President Trump has an army of prayer behind him and God always prevails!

Cool story bro. Hillary is actually the republican version of yelling “squirrel” but you keep on being you.

1 Like

I do my part.
Trump’s election was a miracle. Those who try to undermine it have failed and will continue to fail.

2 Likes

It’s almost like he had help… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Granny ain’t going do so well in prison. Two types of people you don’t want to be in jail; child molesters, and progressive democrats.

3 Likes

If trump has all the evidence, why can’t he go through the normal channels? He’s the damn POTUS for ■■■■ sake. Why are you guys giving excuses for this clown? Why don’t you or any of his supporters ask him point blank why he isn’t prosecuting Hillary?

Fox and friends should ask him why he has yet to start prosecuting Hillary.

1 Like

The CEC has the flock absolutely convinced Clinton committed a whole slew of crimes for she should be prosecuted. The dance here is around why a GOP controlled administration won’t do it. Its actually fascinating to see them tie themselves in knots.

2 Likes

Yep, not one numbnut from the CEC has asked trump why he hasn’t started prosecuting hillary, not one.

1 Like

Of course not. She’s much more useful as a rallying cry. Just look at the OP.

1 Like

Maybe he has a secret crush on her.

Damn good question. It’s something I wonder about every day.

I forgot to add, even if Hillary is prosecuted and sent to jail, it still won’t affect the Mueller investigation. So, why bring her up?

A Whataboutism distraction.

You’ve been sold a bill of goods.

1 Like

Even if Donald had the means to prosecute, she’s more useful as a boogeyman than sitting in jail. Can’t even say her name without Trumpists popping out of holes like triggered gophers.

2 Likes

Come on now, you’re making too much sense. I’ve often wondered why the Trumpsters ignore the fact Trump is I charge of the DOJ and can order an investigation of Hillary or whoever.

But then Trump himself often tweets why hasn’t the DOJ done this or that as though he’s helpless to do anything about it.

It’s exactly the Mueller probe clogging the wheels of justice and another independent counsel isn’t plausible at this time.

Gosh.

It must be wonderful to be able to let go of ones rational faculties such that the unreality of “crooked Hillary” “crooked Obama” “Uranium One” et al and “Trump with GOD behind him” becomes ones new reality.

:thinking:

Then again, maybe not.

:laughing:

The media remind us every day that Mueller is going to find something on Trump…eventually.

Conveniently ignoring the collusion of Russia, DNC, and Steele ( I can barely type this without laughing) dossier.

I am no longer upset at the Mueller Steele FISA conspiracy. It has, in an odd and welcome way, made president Trump more effective.

It was expected this would frustrate…It has instead motivated.

Keep up the good work everyone. America is doing well.