Why does anyone need an AR-15? Take your pick

Wow, lucky to walk away from a crash like that. I had to swim 8 miles to shore and that was especially difficult because I can’t swim. :astonished:

1 Like

Is it? Why?

Oh, I don’t think so. I think we should trust parents to regulate the behavior of their kids and trust adults to see a 10 year old walking in and wanting to buy a gun and say “Hey son, let’s call your dad quick”.

While it’s often tempting to ignore the constitution, the truth is that it’s better to trust that grown adults will do the right thing and when they don’t, again, follow the Constitution, prove them guilty and put them away. If you sell a gun to a 10 year old and he kills himself or someone else, that’s negligent manslaughter in my view.

:joy:
You caught a swift current and used good treading technique. Lucky break!

1 Like

But selling a gun to an adult who does the same thing is not?

It’s reasonable to assume a 10 year old doesn’t know how to use a gun. It’s not reasonable to assume the same from an adult.

I agree completely. The 2nd Amendment doesn’t have an age requirement so would that be an abridgement of the child’s constitutional rights?

Well, if you amass another collection like that you may want to think about a gun safe.

I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident. There were mallards.

3 Likes

It happened all over the world, which to anyone being “logical” would immediately be a clue that such an event did not break down by party lines.

Ducks have your guns!? Well at least you didn’t arm bears…

3 Likes

Where is the movement to “defund the police”?

And what does that even mean?

Specific details, please?

Time will tell which is worse.

Who don’t cook their meat befor they eat it?

Except Cuomo’s deadly executive order! These elderly people suffered needlessly!

That’s a unique and special post. Like a snowflake, perfect in itself.

The meat didn’t get sick.

Governor Cuomo will pay a big price politically for his actions/inactions in his handling of the nursing homes in New York. It was beyond negligent and he’ll be sued as a result. I don’t know if his office protects him but many will attempt it and rightfully so.

2 Likes

Got two of them. :slight_smile:

It’s truly amazing to watch New York Polititions kill off our elderly and let Antifa distroy people’s lives with not a protest against them.

I’ve seen more organized crap fights in the monkey cage at the zoo!
We are seeing how inept all levels of government seem to be.
From mayors, to Governors, seemingly as well Mr. Trump with his hold up in a bunker or what ever, that’s not him.
They are all blaming each other, as we die from virus, and the cities burn.
Somebody just please say something positive.