Why does anyone need an AR-15? Take your pick

The first example is the best. Now there is a movement to defund the police. So the left now wants you to surrender your weapons and fire the police? In other words, they want to leave you totally defenseless. You far lefties have lost your minds.

Watch the first video. This is what they want for you.

The left is pure evil!

2 Likes

Let’s not go there my friend. There are many good people on this board who are extremely liberal but they are not evil. We just don’t agree with their politics.

I’ve often thought to myself, the destination is very similar but we see different paths to arrive there.

5 Likes

And totally fueled by emotion and theory. They wouldn’t know logic if it bit them in the ass. Bat ■■■■ crazy.

1 Like

Well struck, and thank you.

1 Like

Too many of our Seniors died by the hands of the blue states Governors to not go there unless the left has a change of heart for our elderly.

1 Like

Too late. How many of you have stood up and said: "Do not label people as racist, sexist, homophobes, xenophobes or any other vile name based on who they voted for? Anybody? You guys invented the art of group character assassination. Quit demanding change that you are unwilling to give. Don’t go there.

Well struck?

4 Likes

It happened in red states too. Texas for example.

And you’re not pissed off why?

I’m not entirely convinced the destination is the same in a lot of cases. One side tends to push for bigger government and one tends to push for less government. That was my entire problem with establishment Republicans… they were pushing big government from a different angle.

1 Like

So back to the AR discussion. Could the correct answer to the question “why” be “just turn on the news”?

1 Like

It happened in all the states regardless of being red or blue. Dumb political blindness if you think different.

I live in the reddest of the red states (Idaho) and most of our Covid dead come from nursing home.

Thank you for this. I’m actually surprised that the libs don’t want to debate it.

I don’t even engage in the discussion. It’s a Bill of Rights, not a Bill of Needs. :wink:

I used to have three AR’s until that unfortunate boating accident where all of my guns were lost forever. I was so sad but the good part is when they outlaw guns, there’s no reason to come to my house. Boating accident and all.

1 Like

I wounder if they acted like Cuomo, he had a big ship, tents in Central park and Hospitals with empty beds and he sent them to Senior care facilities ending in the deaths of our elderly.

He was just reducing the Social Security budget. Leave him alone. :face_with_monocle:

What makes you think I’m not disappointed?

So sorry to hear of your loss. I’m just happy that the only casualties were your poor AR’s :wink:

3 Likes

If they own stores, they might be searching Gunbroker…

Your love for the left.