Why does anyone need an AR-15? Take your pick

No, he was increasing the covid deaths to push fear. These people are evil!

Yes, I love all my neighbors. At times I don’t care for their behaviors.

The Bible tells me so.

2 Likes

Very few people want guns outlawed entirely.

I’m even OK with concealed carry…I thought AZ used to have a great system. A mandatory class in order to get the license. Not only did they teach gun safety, but the state laws on use of deadly force so people would be aware of the ramifications of using said weapon.

Alas, they did away with it.

Behaviors like killing off our elderly to spike the numbers or the Russian collusion lie?

Well aren’t you just the kind one. You’re ok with me having my Constitutional rights? How giving.

It is NOT the Governments job to force me through a class to teach me gun safety. Learning gun safety is MY job and if I harm someone due to ignorance, that’s a crime. This prior restraint mentality has got to end if we’re going to keep even a TOUCH of our freedom.

1 Like

I believe it was just incompetence.

Behaviors like hysteria, broad brushing and attributing intent.

2 Likes

So you like to give your favorite Politition a pass for the Russian collusion lie and kill our elderly?

I don’t think it’s the same guy.

2 Likes

What about our poor meatpacking workers?

It’s a matter of degree. Do you think people should be able to buy fully automatic weapons at any age at any time?

How about keeping a ton of grenades in their basement? It’s an arm.

How about nerve gas? It’s an arm.

Yes. Grenades. Full auto.

Nerve gas is not an arm.

This is why I won’t use #BLM. While I believe that black lives matter especially what I have seen in the past 3 to 5 years. I will not and cannot support Black Lives Matter as a group.

But for every picture of video you post, I can show you a picture or video of protesters being helpful, helping the police, and the police going out of their way to protect their rights to protest, and even joining the protest.

Two big examples Flint Michigan and Camden New Jersey. #Walkwithus

Sure it is. It was designed as a weapon.

We will disagree about a 10 year old being able to buy an automatic weapon.

At the age of being a citizen, yes. What’s funny is how the debate always seems to go to the extremes with some people. My litmus test… if I trust my government to have it, the people should be allowed to have it. Why? Because the 2nd isn’t about hunting, it’s about stopping a tyrannical government. I also don’t want one small group becoming a tyranny either. Federalist 46 lays it out very clearly. Armed people, coordinated by the states can stand up to a tyrannical federal government.

That said, what makes you think I can’t make nerve gas out of my garage? If I have the inclination to kill people in mass numbers, there are certainly other ways for me to achieve it, right? While it’s certainly not in the classical definition of Arms, I don’t think a law prohibiting it is going to stop a mass murderer from getting it. The fear of full auto weapons is laughable. There are two kinds of people that own them right now. Law abiding citizens that don’t murder, which we want to encourage more of from my perspective. . . Gang bangers that ignore the law and have them anyway.

Mcveigh killed HOW many in Oklahoma City using fertilizer? The tactic to scare people into giving up some guns due to the fear of nuclear weapons or other WMD is just pathetic.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. It is designed as a chemical weapon.

We need guns that go “Pew Pew Pew!”

And grenades. A few grenades each.

How about a single shot?

10 year-olds have a lot of restrictions. Can’t vote. Can’t get married.

1 Like

Funny story. My buddy’s dad had a box of grenades in his closet that he brought back from Vietnam. He had a fire in his master bedroom and the fire department came out and said they were hearing explosions, did he have anything in there like ammo that was going to put them in harms way… he stammered around and told them… so they stayed out of the area and ended up putting the fire out. The grenades, while confiscated, were fine. He had a case of cokes that were popping. He said he came a whisker away from being arrested but it was rural Texas.

I was pointing out there are already degrees we can probably agree on. Then we can have a nice civil debate from there.

You do mention “law abiding”. What lengths should be taken to insure that only “law abiding” citizens own guns? Should the government be involved?

Why would you disagree with a 10 year old buying an automatic weapon? You know a lot of 10 year olds that could go buy a gun without their parent being there? My son owned an AR15 at the age of 14. I bought it for him.