Why do you on the Left support something that has no basis in logic or science, is largely harmful and whose damage is irreversible?

Please tell me what SCIENTIFIC TEST can prove the motivation of why Will Thomas decided that he is a woman.

If gender is not defined by your junk, or lack of junk, them why are people trying to “fix” their self proclaimed gender by either cutting off their junk or adding junk to be the gender they feel they are?

5 Likes

Good Googlymook, go buy a source!

There we go!

And here you are

Women’s Sports is not individuality. It is collective. Collectively female.

“Abuser” being too kind for these sick freaks.

11 Likes

And you are in every single one of them. Dropping birdseed on the floor.

1 Like

Those stories aren’t real.

1 Like

How many genders are there? Is trans a gender?

This is a fairy tale you made up in search of something to back up your OP.

As to whether or not people who transition late in college life, where and how they should be allowed to continue to play, that’s a conversation we can have, I would probably agree with you.

But it’s a decision NCAA makes, so they are the people who should be appealed to. And I doubt the sports people are a bunch of libz.

It’s the same SCIENTIFIC TEST that proves your motivation to be a man who loves having relations with women.

Is it? Was he not a mediocre boy swimmer?

2 Likes

:rofl: Don’t try so hard.

2 Likes

Poor imitation would still be considered flattery if libs weren’t such abysmal failures at everything every chance they get. :rofl:

2 Likes

It kills me when they talk about “gender assigned at birth”. It’s like there is this committee deciding: ok, let’s make that one male, that one male, and let’s make that one female.
We all know how this “assigning” is done. It’s the physical sex of the child and it was “assigned” before they got to the hospital. So what is with this game of saying “gender assigned at birth”? There has to be a point. Are they trying to trick us into believing that the selection is made by the hospital organization and not by nature?

5 Likes

1-1.7% of people are born with some sort of intersex trait or ambiguous genitalia.

In those cases gender is often assigned at birth.

Transition into what?

3 Likes

Get away from home, family they can turn into their wildest dreams. That is what transition is sometimes.