Why do you on the Left support something that has no basis in logic or science, is largely harmful and whose damage is irreversible?

As someone who strongly believes in logic, facts and common sense I can completely understand the rationale behind things like universal healthcare, unionization, marginal tax rates, etc., etc, and do acknowledge that there is legitimate debate on the merits of such things. What I can’t for the life of me understand why people would support something that has no basis in logic or science, can cause tremendous harm (specifically to children), and whose damage is irreversible?

Those on the Left love to argue that so-called gender is purely a social construct, or one cannot define a man or a woman, or that there is no connection between the concepts man and woman to male and female. Well, that is until some male says that he is a woman, or some female claims she is a man. Once that happens then all of a sudden like magic the terms man and woman suddenly have real and definable meaning!

Let’s take the Will (AKA Lia) Thomas example. So, this dude Will Thomas, who being a mediocre male swimmer becomes depressed as a result of that mediocrity, suddenly has an epiphany one day and claims that he is actually a woman! Those on the Left who had been arguing that gender is purely a social construct, or that one cannot define a man or a woman, or that there is no connection between the concepts man and woman to male and female, now unequivocally affirm that Will Thomas is indeed a woman! Where exactly is the logic and science to support such a position?

The sickest aspect of all this though is the desire many of those on the Left to push this garbage onto children. Here’s a great idea, let’s fill impressionable young children’s minds with this trans garbage and see how many we can convince to transition!

According to data collected by Komodo Health and analyzed by Reuters, a total of 121,882 new diagnoses of gender dysphoria were added for patients ages six to 17 between 2017 and 2021. The rate of diagnosis increased by 20 percent each year between 2017 and 2020, and then shot up 70 percent between 2020 and 2021—the year kids were home due to COVID-19 lockdowns, when they spent much more time on their phones and social media.

These are real numbers that tell a real story. As the head of Boston Children’s Gender Clinic confirms for us, they are handing out puberty blockers “like candy.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/unmasking-the-pseudoscience-the-truth-about-gender-affirming-care-opinion/ar-AA1g2B7C?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c6100e5fa8b04167a1f452af86c19632&ei=17

Furthermore, when it comes to so-called “gender affirming care”, why support non medically necessary care on something that is not based in reality or actual fact (as you see it) such as gender?

6 Likes

The motivation is to look in the mirror and see the invisible…“V

If you really want to know you would actually listen to what Trans kids have to say

2 Likes

Leftist philosophy has always been about traits rather than work and accomplishment.

5 Likes

Nobody was banning Will Thomas from playing sports.

4 Likes

This whole thing is premised on Trans people existing being the one of the greatest struggles of our time.

Conservatives spend more time thinking about Trans people than the Trans people I know.

7 Likes

Nobody was stopping him from competing with his own gender. Male.

3 Likes

There’s another lib lie.

New day. New lie.

5 Likes

Bingo! :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know man… talking about Trans people seems to take up a lot of space here.

5 Likes

Well I do know.

New day. New lie.

1 Like

Yer funny

1 Like

I look forward to reading this in their autobiography.

1 Like

The OP is very specific, if you have a response to that, great. If not then just move on.

1 Like

The point that you are actually making is that the existence of Trans people takes up way to much of your time.

1 Like

The key word is “kids.” Kids are easily brainwashed.

Most boys and girls that graduates high school do not know what they want to be in life. One of my nephews entered college to be a nuclear physicist. He changed and decided to go into computers. He was very successful and made a name for himself in that field.

One of my nieces Is a doctor in astrophysics and decided she wanted to work in treating cancer. I could go on and on but I know from observing “kids” that it takes living a lot of years before they figure out what they really want to do in life. Some educated kids are happy doing charity work. That takes getting their minds of “me” “my” and "I’ and having a mind for others for that to work.

Most “kids” don’t have a career in sports - only a few.

5 Likes

Kids are not brainwashed into be trans no more than they are brainwashed into being gay.

Being Trans is not a career.

3 Likes

If gender cannot be defined or is arbitrary and not based in logic or science then what is the rationale behind accepting the whole notion of trans?

2 Likes

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

8 Likes

I can see the critprogs are over the moon with pride when children are mutilated. If critprogs want somebody mutilated, they should mutilate themselves and “leave those “kids” alone.”

I don’t know where this is coming from, surely not from what I posted.

Sports are great for all ages but very few are good enough to make a career from it.

2 Likes