Why do we need a Jan 6 commission?

Every one completely policy driven and done to spite previous administration…not because it was in the best interest of the US.

Sure! And we can put the same clowns who lied about Trump being a Russian agent in charge.

2 Likes

You are the one who discredited the FBI, right here on Hannity. Of course , a democrat will be in charge, whether it’s a reall commission, or a house committee. Because we won.

How do you feel about the FBI? Are they up for the task?

NO! we need a commission- bipartisan (ideally) or not. You are absolutely correct, the FBI cannot be trusted with something as important as this.

Pencil neck geek.

Why was she inside the Capitol building? Was she authorised to be inside the Capitol building on the 6th January, 2021?

We fully understand what happened on January 6th and what course of action to take in the future, not exactly rocket science. 9/11 caught us off guard and we did not know all the steps that these terrorists took to achieve their goal. Also, how many people died on 9/11 and what was the cost of the damage? Now compare that to January 6th.

ANYTIME there’s a large crowd of upset people together chaos is always a possibility. It’s not exactly something that has never been seen before. There have been plenty of riots throughout the nations history for various reasons, heck even sporting events for that matter. I don’t recall commissions for every single chaotic event in the past? In any free society that allows large crowds such an realities are ALWAYS a possibility, as I noted before this is not exactly rocket science.

1 Like

Were there any inquiries into what happened on the 11th September, 2001? If yes, how many inquiries were there?

That doesn’t even make sense. The ransom snd Israeli conflict had nothing to do with policy or previous administration.

Pin the crises on the Biden. Clearly being done while blindfolded to reality.

It absolutely has everything to do with Iran and the relationship that Biden has with paying them off…which leads to rewarding malware pirates.

It was no accident this did not happen under Trump. The SPEED of the probing and attacks after Biden took office is a clear indicator that it is open season on Israel and US energy.

1 Like

Again the amazing ability to pin the crises on the Biden admin is pretty epic. This posts proves it once again.

It’s like dad in my fat Greek wedding, give me an English word and i will tell you how it has Greek origins

Give me a world event snd i will tell you it’s Biden’s fault.

Never mind the fact that one the biggest hacks of the state dept happened under the former president snd not a peep from you guys for the most part.

3 Likes

Refuting the causal relationship is a difficult task.

Gas lines…How wonderfully symbolic.

Energy and freedom do actually bolster each other.

Drop the TDS and own the label of ransom appeaser…Biden was the one that flew a plane full of CASH to Iran…Now how do you think Hamas paid for its rocket barrage?

Rainy day fund or untraceable cash from Biden?

1 Like

They are not causal they are correlative. It’s a lot easier to refute causal since there is a clear break in the line

The rest of your post is as you would say BDS

1 Like

Everyone knows Biden will pay as he did so publicly with Iran.

This isn’t complicated.

You were warned this would happen and now it is in ….warp speed swiftness.

Biden didn’t pay the ransom

He also didn’t provide plastic bags to people to fill them up with gas

Yes we knew you guys would imagine anything snd everything is Biden’s fault.

The thanks Obama meme never really went away. It was hibernating

2 Likes

so then you are in favor of a commission?

1 Like

It’s his policy and verified history.

Your suggestion that Biden didn’t pay is an expected deflection.

Again all you are doing is correlating.

You should also look up what deflection means. It doesn’t mean disagreeing.

1 Like