Why do we care what Pelosi says when her Districit is covered with human feces and hyperdermic needles

Name me another place in America that hands out poop and needle maps for tourists.

Does that stop them from being the center of technological innovation in this country or generating massive amounts of wealth and jobs?

Where’d you get the idea they are hanging out maps? Can you link to the source?

Why are you coming to me for news, have you ever done research your self?

Ah. Got it. You made it up. Thanks for clarifying.

Donald Trump wields more executive power over San Francisco than Pelosi, since Pelosi is only the representative in the legislative branch.

So if you think about , Trump is directly responsible for feces and needles since he’s the Commander in Chief of a country that includes San Francisco.

So can we reasonably conclude that Donald Trump is the Feces and Needles President ?

Good for you,:rofl::joy:

Only if you’re shallow enough.

Do you enjoy living in Trump’s deep feces/needle swamp state ?

Concern about being medically vetted before entering the country is a national security issue and basic common sense, there is no need for name calling.

My maternal ancestors came though Ellis Island and were medically vetted and my paternal ancestors came by travel visa (and sponsorship) and had to get vacines.

The last time I traveled overseas, I had to get a variety of vaccinations to get a passport and I didn’t feel like I was being racially profiled or insulted.

It’s not name-calling…it’s a factual observation of the messaging the CEC uses when discussing illegal immigration.

There’s scarce evidence any diseases are coming in via illegal immigration.

Violent crime is less frequent amongst the immigrant population (both illegal and legal).

Yet the CEC bombards with tales of rape, murder, violence and disease.

Their message is one of fear. Hence the over-use of words like “invasion”, “infestation”, etc

Tell me what district you live in.

Heaven compared to what Hillary would of done to America with the Chinese in her private server.

Comparatively speaking, you may prefer current feces/needles presidency to the hypothetical Clinton Chinese server presidency.

But I must give you credit for not denying what this presidency stands for, which appears to be lots of feces. And some needles.

John Wayne was actually was more Liberal when he was younger.
As he got older, he became a Conservative.

There is an old saying that wisdom comes with age.
That’s usually the case. Just look at most millennials.

That’s why the Democratic Politicians want 16 year old’s to vote.

That’s not entirely fair.

Mississippi has its faults (many faults actually) but it’s a beautiful state with many interesting places to visit.

Plus we have awesome food and the blues were born here.

As for Alabama…

John Wayne was a coward that put his career before service to his country.

When other stars put their careers on hold and joined-up to help the war effort. Wayne made excuses and kept making pics when he saw their careers were halting but his was accelerating.

Yeah, John Wayne, the Trump supporter war hero, just without the bone spurs.

Please try to keep yourself informed.

July, 6 2015, “FBIHQ, Counterespionage Section, is opening a full investigation based on specific articulated facts provided by an 811 referral from the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, dated July 6, 2015 regarding the potential compromise of classified information,” a July 10, 2015, FBI memo stated.
Facts like the Chinese hacked her computer.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

Just like Bruce Springsteen.

I believe that. It just isn’t the most touristy place in the country. Most tourists still prefer to flock to the feedle/neeces cesspool that is Frisco, go figure :man_shrugging: