Why do we care what Pelosi says when her Districit is covered with human feces and hyperdermic needles

No, I haven’t had the chance to get my Pelosi poop and needle map.

Not really, seeing how A) Despite some negative things all big cities possess, San Francisco is generally a wonderful and prosperous place and B) Pelosi actually is neither the mayor nor on city council of San Francisco

Wow, check out how many tourists flock to Pelosi’s disgusting feces/needles infested town.

If they only had the wisdom some conservatives here possess, they’d sure be spending their hard-earned money at exciting wholesome patriotic destinations like Alabama and Mississippi.

1 Like

San Francisco doesn’t “hand out” poop maps either.

Let’s compare it to the district you live in. Which is?

Not today

Will there ever be a day?

And that’s the craziest part. Most would leave if they could yet they still insist on voting in the same liberal nit wits who ruined it all for them

Link for that stat

No, most don’t want to leave.

What’s your source?

https://www.sfgate.com/expensive-san-francisco/article/move-out-of-bay-area-california-where-to-go-cost-13614119.php

1 Like

Did you read the whole article, or just the headline?

Are you testing me? If you are I’m not taking the test. If you have a larger point to make, then get on with it.

Some days there’s no humor in reading so many poorly informed posts.

My source, I live here.

If they really wanted to move they would. When they start seriously looking around, they don’t.
…Most cheaper places have cold, crapy weather
…Warm places are humid and still colder
…Colder places that are attractive: Colorado, Wash. are still expensive

People that leave usually do so because of a job in hand.

I’ve seen lots of people sell their big bucks house to move elsewhere, only to see them back in 3 years(that’s typically how long it takes). Living in the snow or humidity seems fun from a distance, but it wears thin in real life when you’ve lived in Calif 15 or 20+ years.

People are thinking about moving out of California because it’s too expensive. High-paying tech jobs in Silicon Valley (combined with commuter buses, complete with wifi, to shuttle them from SF to Mountain View) have driven home prices and rent to staggering heights. The median home price in San Francisco is almost $1.5 million.

Is that what you’re blaming on the liberals - that they’re presiding over an economic expansion on a level that’s rarely been seen in history?

Everytime they sit down and fire up their computer…some long haired, dope smoking, liberal hippys made it possible.

That is true, in the past tense.

30 years ago, Silicon Valley was dope-smoking longhairs. Now, it’s all venture capitalists and the top 20% of the MIT and Cal Tech graduating classes.

That’s what I’m talking about. The one’s that stated it all back in early '70’s.

The venture capitalists and MIT and Cal Tech graduating classes are still just clutching their coat tails.

You really believe that don’t you. Little ole Nancy is keeping the president…Big ole Donald…from doing his job. Nice try…but that’s not going to cut it. :robot: