Why Do Democrats Want to Confiscate Our Guns?

I live in a place where I am like 20x more likely to be killed in a collision on the highway with a combine than I am to get shot.

I get what you are saying.

These seem to be a classic self fulfilling prophecy.

I have a friend who is ex-Texas State Police. He would not own anything but a Sig.

As women turn against him there is the possibility that he will turn gay.

1 Like

"“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up everyone of them (every gun) Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in. I would have done it.” - Diane Feinstein

People don’t “turn” homosexual, they are born that way, remember?

A billionaire (or ever how much he has) is never going to have a problem finding a gold digger to love. And an ex-POTUS?

Fake news!

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/08/chris-cox/nras-chris-cox-falsely-says-dianne-feinstein-wante/

Might want to look at what she (and California) defines as an “assault rifle”.

I agree that the typical definition of “assault rifle” is stupid, based on cosmetics rather than function. Nevertheless, the suggestion that Feinstein wanted to ban “every gun” is wildly inaccurate.

One step out a time. How is concealed carry going in her state?

The biggest mass slaughterers in history are Governments…

The highlighted quote by Diane Feinstein is a lie. She never said that as quoted.

Once banning one type of gun becomes acceptable other bans will follow.

once some kid invents a gun that is totally undetectable (in places like airports, court houses, schools, etc), are you for banning it?

Only the part in parenthesis. Maybe.

How it is going to be undetectable?

No. Can cops carry in all those places?

Already has.

I know…thus why it has become acceptable to all to many Americans as they give up more of their rights.

You don’t need…

That’s what they keep telling me. :wink: