Why Do Democrats Want to Confiscate Our Guns?

He does though. NBA player must be an ammosexual. He bought an actual M16 and left it in his Rolls Royce. He got it back I guess.

There’s a quote with NO link. It’s all BS.

Maybe the gun rights and reproductive rights camps have the means to find common ground here.

That man needs an inoculation against affluenza.

1 Like

No, she said the rest of it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now that’s funny.

I do what I can. :wink:

got the link?

Yes.

10 links.

For some reason the first thing I thought of was… never mind.

colbert

No, I’ll get in trouble.

I posted in Beltway, you’re one of them. Thanks.

1 Like

Obama and his Democrat majority squandered all of their opportunity on Obamacare.

But they did sell an awful lot of guns with their anti-gun rhetoric.

If they treat us this bad while we have guns, how do you think they will treat us when we don’t have guns?

Very little of what the Supreme Court does is “immediately.” It usually takes years for a case to come before them. In the mean time, particularly if it involves confiscation, a lot of irreversible damage can be done.

More disturbing was the written opinion of one of the three D.C. District Court Judges. She wrote that the Second Amendment did not apply to D.C. residents because D.C. is not a State.

Obama was named Salesman of the Year by gun manufacturers eight years in a row. :wink:

Any dem getting elected drives the irrational streak of gun nutters into overdrive. Gunnutters have NO rational judgment IMO.

1 Like

Prophecy of what?

The quote was 100% accurate; the words in parentheses were not. She did not say that about “all guns,” she was talking about “assault weapons.” However, as Sneaky alluded to, it was an extremely broad definition of “assault weapons.” It would have even included any magazine fed, semi-auto .22 LR rifle.