Why Do Democrat Politicians Prefer To Spend Other Peoples Money?

Have you seen what the GOP and Donnie have done with deficit and spending? Seems Republican Politicians have a big party spending other people’s money. And by other people, I mean children and the people not yet born.

1 Like

Venezuela is the Democratic Party’s poster child for their taxation narrative.

Hurr Durr Venezuela!!

I guess you got nothing else, but this has nothing to do with the United States borrowing trillions so the wealthy don’t have to pay taxes here.

Any thoughts on the Republicans “enslaving” the future generations of our county? (as you call it)

You are clearly OBLIVIOUS to what YOUR OWN party is doing fiscally right now!!!

Making America great with the lowest unemployment in over fifty years, starting to look like the Democrats work for Putin.

The wealthy are putting Americans to work, to bad Democrats ignore that part.

Anything to say about this?

The federal deficit in the first seven months of fiscal 2019 jumped 38 percent compared to the same period last year, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said Tuesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/finance/442573-federal-deficit-increases-by-38-percent-cbo-says%3Famp

We’re borrowing more money than ever! At full employment. Zero progress at paying off any of the debt.

More people working means more taxes are coming in. That’s a good thing.

You’re like a cliche of right-wing talking points. You didn’t even bother to address my question!

Republicans have the most people paying taxes in over 50 years to bad Democrats never considered that.

Which politicians don’t prefer to spend other people’s money ? Not like money for the wall is coming out of the politicians pockets.