Why did the DOJ submit false information about the location of Kamala Harris on January 6?

Again, when has any accusation being dumb mattered to or been a bar to the DNC?

Why wouldn’t they accuse Trump? Well, unless they didn’t want to encourage people thinking Epstein didn’t kill himself that is….

1 Like

Convenient rationalization.

Now I am going to start arguing that the pipe bombs were planted by the FBI directed by Trump himself. You see there had over the past four years been installed a group of Trump loyalists as a secret cell to do his bidding whenever he needed them.

They were employed in coordination with the Proud Boys, the head of which turned out to be an FBI informant, the 3%ers, the Oathkeepers and other Patriot Groups.

Their plan was to cause chaos in order to delay the counting of the electoral vote and place pressure on Pence to call the election for Trump.

The violence sparked by this would have allowed for Trump to declare the inssurection act and he would have installed the Oathkeepers as a security force (Stuart Rhodes actually said this) and keep his office.

Now… prove me wrong

4 Likes

Because she planted it.

How many times does the DOJ/FBI have to lie before people will stop believing them?

They lied about the fire extinguisher-murder hoax. That hoax appears in the impeachment brief filed by House Democrats.

They lied about the Russia collusion hoax. Then prosecutors brazenly destroyed evidence by wiping government cell phones.

Now they lied about the location of Kamala Harris on court documents.

2 Likes

There would also…and this is important…been a heighten level of security on the 6th.

They should.

You’d think an organization like that would have a guy for this sort of thing

1 Like

Because this is the new forever story replacing russian collusion. All Nancy had to do was accept Trump guards. It was a mostly peaceful protest, right?

1 Like

Forever and ever.

Wonder when the pipe bombs next to the planters at RNC and DNC will reemerge in the storyline. The ones with the cartoonish cooking timers and poorly hidden by the white spy from MAD magazine.

3 Likes

Kamala: [holding cartoon-style bombs in the back seat of a police cruiser] Is anyone tailing us?

Driver: No, ma’am. I did just like you said, see?

Kamala: Excellent. Just two more blocks. You know where to ditch the car, right?

[She opens her burner phone and texts Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Adam Kinzinger, Hunter Biden, Xi Jinping, and several others: “I’M ABOUT TO PLANT RED APPLE SEEDS IN OUR YARD.”]

6 Likes

Trump didn’t declare the insurrection act on the back of violence started by the FBI. So your theory lacks coherence.

Because the plan failed.

Pence failed to hold up his end of the Green Bay Sweep as Peter Navarro puts it.

Navarro claims that he had 100 Congressmen committed to this plan.

And remember the phone call from Guiliani when he thought he was calling Tuberville but got the wrong number and left a rambling message about delaying the vote?

WelllI tell you that the secret team of pro Trump FBI agents were part of this plot.

Prove me wrong.

The indictments were for entering a restricted federal building. A federal building becomes restricted when a person who receives 24/7 Secret Service protection is present. The only two persons who had 24/7 SS protection was Harris and Pence. Since Pence never left the capitol building it was restricted the entire time he was there. So any correction to the indictments do not effect the charge.

1 Like

The Judge McFadden is not amused by the lies coming from the DOJ. He also denied a motion to withhold information about the location of Pence on January 6.

If the DOJ lied about the location of Harris, what else are they lying about?

Why should a jury believe anything coming from the government in these cases?

3 Likes

From the article:

At a more granular level, matters got even worse. Two judges appointed by President Trump were the ones who most frequently went under prosecutors’ recommendations. U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols had done so in eight of the 10 sentencings he’d handled, for instance, while Judge Trevor McFadden had done the same thing in five of his seven sentencings.

Does all the blame rest with the government?

The government spread lies about murder-by-fire-extinguisher narrative. That was used as a pretext to label the protests a “deadly riot” and hold people in abusive conditions without trial. In reality the only people who were killed were protestors who died at the hands of the police.

The lie about the location of the vice-president-elect in court documents is another example.

The DOJ is still fighting to withhold the exact location of the Vice President Pence. Has the DOJ lied about that as well?

Judges read the news and most of the news media have been parroting the lies from federal officials. Sadly justice is far from blind.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this might be a issue. The VP’s Chief of Staff has said that Pence never left the Capitol building that day.

1 Like

Yes, and the DOJ said that Harris was there as well.

What if Pence was already outside the Capitol building before protestors entered?

The government has lied repeatedly to smear Trump supporters and support the deadly insurrection narrative. My assumption is that are continuing to lie until proven otherwise.

Pence was overseeing the joint session of Congress long before the protestors entered. It was live on TV.

1 Like

Yes, but when did he leave the building?

My understanding is that many of the charges depend on the presence of the Vice President in the building. The government has huge incentive to lie if Pence had already left.

Given their previous history, I trust nothing coming out the DOJ that supports the official narratives.

2 Likes