Why did liberals stop caring about over population?

scrapple will be grown on the stalk.

Part of me has to laugh at manmade soil being organic.

1 Like

Oh the irony writes its own jokes, believe me. lol On a more serious note though, everything I produce really does taste better and has more nutritional value than their supermarket counterparts. I also get the benefit of knowing and controlling exactly what goes into the roots of my food.

1 Like

starving people are easier to control

1 Like

The House.

There is nothing wrong with gmo food like literally nothing.

Yes and you can buy gmo based plants

It’s a small dumb farm animal

I always thought you were a conservative, did somethng change, or have I confused you with another?

Yeah good luck with explaining how those who join post industrial economies tend to act as if they are part of a post industrial economy.

I am glad you are back

Boy should i should have the rest of thread :man_facepalming:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl:

For 42 years I was a registered Republican. From March of 1975 when I turned 18 to April of 2017 when I moved to Idaho and registered as a Democrat.

For about 5 years leading up to the 2016 election cycle the Republican party kept moving in a direction I could not go. It kept shrinking it’s “big tent”. When it fully embraced Trumpism that was about the last straw. Then in December of 2016 Trump put out a message that defined me and so many others as his “enemies” because we didn’t goose step to his every edict.

That was the last straw.

I still have Conservative views on many issues, especially fiscal ones and the role and size of the Federal government.

But essentially I was LEFT out by the Republicans.

So I embraced it.

:blush:

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

So basically when you were pulling the wagon you were a Republican. Now that you’re old and sitting in it while other people pull you’re a Democrat. :wink:

Good to see you again too. :slight_smile:

:laughing:

Whose fault is it that you don’t read?