Why did Cuomo Send C-19 Patients to Nursing Homes?

Is a hospital a foreign country?

And some, who take an oath of loyalty to the US constitution just to tick the boxes needed to get behind the desk, consider “above their pay-grade” measuring their brain-fart edicts against the rights enshrined in that constitution before signing their EOs off.

Yes. With certainty.

How do you expect me to respond to this nonsense exactly?

Whether at the borders or within them there is clear constitutional authority for enforced quarantines.

1 Like

Which border is being crossed in NY?

Completely irrelevant.

You challenged the constitutionality of quarantines and both citations show your position to be without any fact or substance.

All the pigeonholing and strawman arguments to the contrary won’t change those facts.

Fascinating. The quoted portions spoke of interstate travel and foreign travel. Where does it talk about restricting people from their homes it in the constitution? You can’t answer the question.

Quarantine is the answer to your question and we both know it.

There’s nothing about a restriction on where people may be quarantined but if sending them to a nursing home endangers all of the other patients the law certainly allows for them to be quarantined at the Hospital where the belong.

1 Like

To be fair, NY’s population concentration centers have the abysmal statistics in deaths and infections. Upstate NY not so much; no moving sidewalks of humanity or crowded subways etc.
Seems to be consistent with all large metropolitan areas across the country.

Wow geography class! Lemme try
Interstate :
Vermont, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut
International:
Canadian Provinces of Ontario and Québécois
How’d I do?
I have a granddaughter doing 3rd grade North American geography school at home. It’s been educational for us old fogies too!

No argument there but they took specific actions that guaranteed it would be far worse than necessary starting with promoting everyone go out and party and not worry until Mid March and even more so with this disgusting, inhumane NH policy.

You don’t send people to NH’s with accompanying body bags unless you expect them to be needed.

3 Likes

I think this is good evidence the OP is correct.

2 Likes