Why Democrats Are So Obsess About Confiscate Things?

What is live like believing everything that NRA/CEC tells you and then living your life based on false fears of everything.

1 Like

All we have to do is look at what their most popular candidates are running on to see what democrats want.

Which of the things listed is a false fear. I can find quotes or examples of all the ones listed by Dems holding national office.

1 Like

By what logic can anyone or any organization buy something back they never owned and who decides the price?

1 Like

You support candidates that donā€™t share your views?

If these threads are a valid example, I wonā€™t disagree with that statement.

I believe that most people support the candidates they most agree with and that those they are supporting in the primaries are the candidates they most agree with.

I also have followed the herd well enough to see that their proposed policies line up exactly with what he said to which everyone had a hissy fit.

The Democrats want to confiscate guns.
The Democrats want to confiscate cars.
The Democrats want to confiscate plastic straws.

All of the top tier candidates are running on platforms that to a large degree agree with each of those if not completely.

They are saying what they are saying even if some try to deny it.

The bad part is that they arenā€™t even trying to hide it anymore and just get more radical by the day.

Well, on second thought, thatā€™s the good part because it makes increasingly ever less likely that one of them will be elected.

The wild card is that come convention time the partyā€™s leaders will likely see the coming slaughter and try to slip in a ā€œcentristā€ ringer to save the party.

You donā€™t recognize the broad brushing? ā€œDemocratsā€ do not want those things. Some extremists do.

Not Biden. Just stop.

Yes he does. Heā€™s advocating for all sorts of gun and magazine bans, supposed buybacks and the same for gas/diesel vehicles.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/28/here-are-the-gun-control-positions-of-the-democratic-candidates-after-two-debates/

He wants to take all guns? Look at the words that were written please. It complete hyperbole.

Who said anything about all guns?

Omg. Weā€™re done. If you are going to deny what is plainly written Iā€™m not going to entertain the silliness.

Priceless, Youā€™re now arguing with yourself.

The Democrats want to confiscate guns.
The Democrats want to confiscate cars.
The Democrats want to confiscate plastic straws.

Nobody wrote that he or anyone else was attempting to confiscate all guns.

I said good day!

No you didnā€™t but I can see why youā€™re running away from your errors.

Ignore activated.

Priceless.