Why aren't countries without the burdens of White Privilege and Systemic Racism flourishing?

Hot Lanta round time for the general election is only about 60 degrees.

Not gonna dehydrate without water at that temp.

1 Like

All I know is the lying left wing media has convinced a bunch of smartest guy in the room lefties that somehow not letting politicians politic at polling places is RACIST!

These are the same people who don’t believe an African American is capable of googling the DMV and finding a drivers license.

I often wonder…who are the real racists.

2 Likes

What countries are you talking about?

please name the countries which don’t have some type of systemic oppression of minorities groups.

China has literal prison camps for minorities.
Japan is super bigoted to non Japanese.
South Korean deeply hate Japanese.
Russian hate Chechen.

I could go on most of the world is divided along ethnic lines.

The rest of the world is more divided on ethnic lines then America.
China has literal prison camps for minorities.
Ukraine is in the middle of a civil war over ethnic lines.

I could go on.

Mexico and South America are rife with systemic racism…white privilege is also very real there

1 Like

Pretty much every country outside of a few in Europe are rife with ethnic division.
but even Europe has long rooted ethnic division.

every country to which we give money is tainted by that money so the burden is deferred with our largesse

Are you really trying to use Turkey as an example of modern ethnic equality?
didn’t they just invade a country because of historical ethnic dispute.

or are you suggesting America should be more like Turkey and just be openly and proud of treating minorities like trash.

I’ve been trying to mediate a big beef between the Mexicans and Salvadorans in my kitchen the last week, with a pretty bare-bones knowledge of Spanish, and it’s mostly because the Mexicans view Salvadorans (and Guatemalans) the way a lot of Americans view Mexicans.

Hard to think of a nation that’s more about ethnic supremacy than Turkey, for real.

The vast majority of our foreign aid goes to Egypt because of a treaty and to Israel because we love Israel.

not only do they refuse to admit they committed genocide, they also say if they did it would be justified.

This is the country that made it illegal to refer to Kurds as Kurds and not “mountain Turks” for decades. Also illegal to speak Kurdish in public.

which is why I find the notion funny that America/West is the only place divided on Race/ethnic lines.
like have you ever been ANYWHERE else on the planet.

I once almost got in a bar fight with 6 people because I mistook Wales for England.

Bring up the genocide and watch the fur fly

Right that’s the spirit :rofl:
None of your post is worth much of a reply but just wanted to point out not all slave owners were white.

1 Like

No it didn’t McConnell was going along with the biden rule and libs hated it was used against them.

1 Like

This is nonsense.

The Flemish and the Walloon can’t stand each other and they are in a country the size of Maryland

And that’s just over language. Vlaams is Dutch. Waal is French.