Why are we giving Ukraine ANY military assisance?

How?

By not letting countries join NATO and allowing for Russia to have a buffer of “neutral states” around it so that it would not feel threatened.

Or some such nonsense.

Is russia in Afghanistan?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/jimbanks-newsmax-russia/2023/01/25/id/1105948/

Am I reading this correctly? That reporting is based on a social media account?

Hyperbole? Really they are behind Pakistan (Jihadists) Niger, Ethiopia and a place called Liberia were every 6 inches on the beach is human feces because the beach of course is the public restroom:

I can tell you many stories the wife and I own a house there and since your a property owner at least in Ivano Frankisk you pay an interesting local fee (Mafia). They have the same crappy oligarch system Russia has even though the media will have you think Zelensky is getting rid of them. He is getting rid of political opponents but that’s different.

You can just walk into any bank and get papers forged. That’s how my wife’s sister was able to get here the first time she paid the local privat bank $300 USD to say she had a big enough bank balance to come to America on a visa.

Don’t get me wrong FreeAndClear I love the Ukrainian people even married one but their government are corrupt as it comes.
You can always tell when it’s a politician driving a Ferrari 9 times out of 10 it’s a politician. I wouldn’t give their government a penny but would send the money (Like I do) directly to the families.

1 Like

I know how corrupt Eastern Europe is from personal experience just like you but for different reasons. Oligarchi, mafiosi etc. all true. That also describes Italy. It’s not even close. They are behind most of Africa and south east Asia

That’s why it’s hyperbole.

I just pulled the numbers from the corruption perception index those aren’t my numbers. There rural area is beyond rough and their cities except for Lviv which has the old Austrian architecture the rest outside a few patches has that old communism feel going through it.

I highly suggest visiting it’s a beautiful country, good people with a rich history at the same time the government is no less corrupt than Russia and there is a sizable neo nazi presence in western Ukraine all these things can be simultaneously true and that is the beauty of Ukraine it’s a blast from the past, there like behind 30-40 years.

If you ever go to the Ukraine let me know I can tell you where and where not to go. We did our vowels again for her family tradition which involved jumping over fire … fun stuff

That was near Kiev - hard to get to but worth seeing. Івана Купала - Ivana Kupala Night. If you ever seen the movie midsommer like that without the death though :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you russian?

he did answer, he said he’d give them drones that could guide missiles right to targets.

all meaningless, as this is not the only interview where he said it.

there are no actions made by anybody except putin that led to this war. it was 100% his choice

1 Like

why are we giving military assistance?

how did we get out of the great depression?

history never repeats

1 Like

Nyet. I’m not war mongering for Russia.

MTOE updates from the Red Army days, it has been 22 years since I retired… Though I suspect their MTOES, on both sides, are pretty much in shambles due to combat losses. I’m seeing more reports about the most recent Russian conscription about to complete their training. I have also seen info that their T90 production is now at a war time production pace. This is going to be a touch and go spring for both sides.

And I saw they can’t even make T-90’s, or T-80’s. They are refurbishing T-64’s and T-72’s. And not with the latest electronics, which they don’t have.

and here’s one saying they had a new batch of T-90’s delivered

how many is a “batch”. That I don’t know, but peak production is 20-30 per month (they lose that many every week). I do not believe they have the upgraded electronics or thermals (which are made in France).

this one is likely close to true

https://eurasiantimes.com/biggest-upgrade-in-history-russia-to-reactivate-800-cold-war-era-t-62-tanks-amid-depleting-arsenal/

and i’m not war mongering for anybody, vlad took care of the mongering. i’d like for the people who didn’t start the war and didn’t want the war to be able to push the war monger back out of their country.

2 Likes

BTW, the Brandon admin lied again, those of you cheering for Russia will be happy. Th administration falsely claimed we do not have 31 tanks in our stocks we can send to Ukraine (they are right, we don’t have 31, we have 3700). So the tanks for Ukraine will be paid for out of the announced aid to Ukraine and purchased new. They’ll get them as soon as they’re built.

lyin biden strikes again!

The last two were Germany against a lot more than just Russians. One on one (sans nukes,) given the poor performance of Russia over the last year, it’s very likely that the Germans would win hands down.

If they are taking us down the path of global war, the pace is that of a snail compared to the last two. IMO, the slow pace of escalation makes nuclear war less likely.

Are those weapons making their way to Russia? It’s not like Russia has a good relationship with the Taliban …