Why are we giving Ukraine ANY military assisance?

By backing off every time Russia said nyet.

I’m not in favor of letting Russia have their way with the world so seems like a bad answer to me.

Well, there you go. The only other way that this war could have been prevented is if Putin had chosen, or was prevented by other Russians, to not to pursue it.

what escalation?

Top of the line tanks from us an Germany.

Oh, you’re war mongering. Of course, it’s from your couch.

Did you assume/accuse me of supporting Russia because I oppose US involvement in an issue that has zero impact on tge US?

2 Likes

What makes you feel the German army is any better?

But the EU/NATO having their way with the world is just peachy.

1 Like

Sending tanks is not an escalation.

1 Like

ukraine had tanks already. nothing more than resupply.

the whole “escalation” thing is nothing more than russian propaganda designed to stop western governments from giving ukraine anything and western politicians who repeat it as if it were true are just giving russia’s propaganda the perception of reality.

The only escalation is the escalation of fear.

of course it not, resupply

When did the US first provide Abrams tanks to Ukraine?

1 Like

i didn’t assume or accuse you of anything. it was a question. same ■■■■■■■■ question you asked me.

and no, i’m not. your opinion that i am is wrong. you’re entitled to it, but it doesn’t make it less wrong. the mongering has already been done. it was done by vlad. maybe you think it would be best to just let russia take ukraine. if so, we’ll just disagree. you’re just as entitled to be wrong about that as you are the first.

You are war mongering for Ukraine. You want the US neck deep in this. Involved. “Resupplying”. Supporting one side.

What do I want?

There is NO US national security interest in Ukraine. Zero.

3 Likes

that is the beginning of your wrong opinion, the basis of which will make it impossible for us to agree. i want the US to keep its commitment and provide Ukraine with the means to defend itself. i did not call for war, i did not want war. niether did ukraine. russia did. russia continues to. by your logic ukraine attempting to defend itself is war mongering, and thats just pathetically wrong. supporting a nation thats been invaded in defending itself is not war mongering, its the opposite of war mongering.

1 Like

Zero national security interest. None.

2 Likes

zero credibility argument, zero.

you’re just wrong.

What the US is doing is virtue signaling on a global scale to cover for enriching the MIC and its bought pols and supporting EU/NATO expansion to impose a world order.

1 Like

Who runs Ukraine has zero impact on the US.

2 Likes

rhetoric does not equal reality.