Why are we giving Ukraine ANY military assisance?

I doubt they have the capability to get a single missile out of a single tube without our allowing it.

Considering the pitiful state of their conventional military… it’s a real possibility that a significant portion of their arsenal simply doesn’t work anymore.

Just the lack of maintenance of their Su-27 fleet is appalling. Our F-15 Cs are not only older but have significantly more flight hours on them. Yet they work when called upon.

Haven’t seen Su-27s since the war started. And they specifically bragged about how the fleet had been modernized to Su-27SM standard (basically taking avionics from the Su-30MKI and retrofitting it to the original Su-27 family) but they are nonexistent.

Kind of strange.

1 Like

The assertion that it it is one of the most corrupt counties in the world is ludicrous given Eastern Asia and most of the African continent.

it’s hyperbole that effects the entire point

They are worse than most European countries. For sure. Much more corrupt

That’s definitely a big part of it. It also helps that we flagrantly violate every space treaty we ever signed. :rofl:

SBL > ABL

Say more about this. Is it land? Builings? Is it close to the fighting?

Scary…

Trump just spoke. First comes the tanks, then comes the nukes. This war must end now.

Those people are leading us down a war that no one wants to placate their European masters. The same one that bitch and moan about white Europeans.

3 Likes

That’s funny, since last March he said to give them everything they needed, Tanks, Missiles, Jets… everything.

He was right then.

I have not seen or heard that.

Tried googling it and all I got was ■■■■■

1 Like

Not really, pretty sure we would feel a bit different about them being used in US territory vs in Iraq.

It’s either this or we peasants get our country back. That would piss some people off who spent a lot of money buying our government. :wink:

2 Likes

must not have looked very hard

It’s like when the wife and I drove by CHAZ when that lunacy was going on and we could clearly see thugs walking around with AR15 styled guns. I posted that on Reddit and was greeted with “Well CNN said blah blah blah no guns at CHAZ so you’re lying” and got downvoted all to hell for just pointing out that the news isn’t telling the whole story.

True believers what can you do :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah I looked and google sucks…and Trump said maybe…maybe more.

Want to try again Ben?

They were/are using them on Ukrainian territory.

Barring Ukraine trying to invade Russia then they wouldn’t be used on Russian soil.

Doesn’t much matter to Russia whether we think it’s their territory or not, they obviously think it is. And that is all that maters in regard to their reaction to it.

When will Russia be using American weapon in this war…weapons that was left in Afghanistan.

5 Likes

Maybe? Kinda taking that out of context ain’t you?

Would you give them jets?

“Maybe more”

Not “maybe”

Are you Ukrainian?

2 Likes

Its gotta be triggering that the entire Western world understands the importance of not letting Russia bully its way through Eastern Europe.

This is what you said.

Trump said maybe, maybe more. Hell he was pressed multiple times and never answered.

Sounds to me he was leaving all options open…depending on circumstances.

And finally…there are many here and in Europe refuses to take any responsible for there actions that lead up to this war. This war could have easily been avoid decades ago.