Why are some trump supporters intimidating voters near the polls?

I took that pledge when they deleted the comments section because most of the comments were people calling them out for the liars they are. Those comments were the only reason to go there.

3 Likes

I have already changed my thread title from blocked to intimidate. Try and keep up.

Allan

“Intimidated” is in the eye of the snowflake.

3 Likes

Apples to oranges.

Deal with the Fairfax, Virginia intimidation. Not other things.

Was what they did right or wrong?

Or are you saying who cares.

Allan

Exactly. And no need for quotation marks.

So people would say it was not intimidation.

You must be among them.

Allan

Good Grief. Biden people are smashing windows, beating people, setting fires, harassing diners, damaging cars blinding cops and now suddenly you are offended? Give me break. Your party has thousands of goons. And you’ve been pro violence for months. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Election officials said that the group stayed about 100 feet from the entrance to the building and, contrary to posts on social media, were not directly blocking access to the building.

“I don’t think there was any way to need or feel intimidated in any form,” Mr. Rastatter said. He added that county officials asked the group on several instances to back away from the curb, and that the group complied.

Personally, I think it’s a dumb move. That kind of thing is not going to change anyone’s mind about who they are voting for.

Were it me, even voting for Trump, it would tick me off.

2 Likes

No, if a group of Democrats were yelling their slogans a legal distance from the polls, I would not feel intimidated and rush to Yahoo news, which would then ignore it.

2 Likes

Near a polling place, I missed that news.

Allan

If they were within an illegal distance of the poll, the police should have been called. Otherwise, free speech. You don’t have to be violent for it to be protected speech.

3 Likes

Exactly, can’t we have a civil, May the best man win election instead of nonsense from both sides.

It’s going to be a bitter hard fought election with both sides wanting to win.

At least have some civility near the polling place.

Plenty of other places to hold a protest.

Allan

Its stupid, because people don’t go to the polling place undecided as to whom they will vote. That’s the worst that can be said about it.

2 Likes

Virginia state law prohibits intimidation.

Allan

I doubt that yelling “four more years” would break that law. You can’t just yell “I’m intimidated” and have it be intimidation.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s simply in poor taste.

1 Like

Intimidation is subjective.

Allan

If they weren’t blocking the voters and staying the 100 required feet away then they weren’t breaking any laws.

They don’t have any clue who these people are going to vote for so how can someone feel intimidated?

Which would sort of make enforcing that law Unconstitutional wouldn’t it? First amendment applies here.

They said they support BLM. I’m intimidated. Arrest them.

“Keep up” with the one who ■■■■■■ up? I like that. :sunglasses:

So you were wrong and the “reporter” was showing us his TDS. Thanks for sharing?

3 Likes