Why are some trump supporters intimidating voters near the polls?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-try-obstruct-early-214501835.html

Photos and videos by Washington Informer reporter Anthony Tilghman show Trump supporters blocking the path to the early voting site, standing together waving Trump flags and chanting “Four more years!”

Yeah that’s one way to win. Stop people from voting.

One man. One vote. Except if you are voting for Biden.

Allan

In before pics of the Black Panthers in front of polling station in Philly…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Like people praying allegedly “block” access to abortion clinics. Photos cannot show Trump supporters blocking access. A lib can simply walk into Trump supporters, have a pic taken and claim they were blocked. How many were unable to enter the polling centre?

All the police do is have to arrest these fools for hindering access to a polling place in Virginia and that will put an end to this nonsense.

Allan

Meh, more lefty ■■■■■■■■ stories.

2 Likes

No it actually happen. As Casey says. You can look it up.

Allan

We did Allen. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Election officials said that the group stayed about 100 feet from the entrance to the building and, contrary to posts on social media, were not directly blocking access to the building. But they acknowledged that some voters and polling staff members felt intimidated by what some saw as protesters.

3 Likes

Intimidation instead of blocking should that satisfy you.

I will change the OP title.

Allan

Let me guess they were wearing maga hats. Jessie smollett would be proud

They’re not blocking anything. Here’s his video “proof.”
Freeze frame underneath, as he pans to the left, you can clearly see that the circle driveway is already blocked with white placards, presumably by the polling place itself.

https://twitter.com/anthonytilghman/status/1307360544559706113?s=21

5 Likes

Maybe they are not blocking access. Maybe that’s why police are not involved. Typical kind. They want conservatives arrested for peaceful protest and want leftists immune from police response for rioting, looting and burning.

4 Likes

Actual entrance wide open. BFD

can we all make a pledge to stop reading yahoo news?

4 Likes

Sure, and stop reading crap from John Solomon as well.

maybe you should change it to “idiot liberals “feel” intimidated for no reason”

5 Likes

Why did biden/blm supporters burn down a Minneapolis post office?

5 Likes

If you can’t win an honest discussion…then just make stuff up!!! It’s ezpz…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whoops!

So Trump voters were not blocking anything after all :rofl:

2 Likes

I heard a burp so loud this morning, it woke me up and I came to Hannity Land knowing…someone gorged themselves at the trough! Then I read this OP. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Was what they were doing illegal or were they a legal distance from the poll? I count five people there expressing their views. People can choose to feel intimidated for legitimate or not legitimate reasons.
Odd that those complaining about these five people stating their views call this intimidation while they call burning buildings and beating people to be “protesting”.

3 Likes