Why Are democrats So Obsessed With Keeping Kanye Off the Ballot?

Of course. :laughing:

I might too.

1 Like

His wife has said Kanye is mentally ill and people should leave him alone, so of course the Trump ghouls have to shamelessly use him. Zero standards of decency.

2 Likes

Says the party running the double aneurysm dementia patient.

Seriously though, we have no control over what Kanye does. Just dimocrats are doing that.

3 Likes

Team Kanye 2020 is born right here on Hannity forums :handshake: :call_me_hand:

Historic moment

1 Like

Because we should totally allow someone that has been clinically diagnosed with bipolar disorder to run for president. Face it…the only reason you care about this is cuz you think it will help Dumpster. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Who has bipolar disorder?

Kanye

They’re really invested in this whole “Black voters will see a black guy on the ballot so they’ll vote for the black guy instead of Biden!” story despite ample evidence to the contrary.

He has admitted it himself along with his wife confirming it. The dude has serious issues.

Thanks, wasn’t sure who he was taking about,

They don’t have a choice. The know Dumpster is in big trouble. The panic is starting to set in to the point that they will defend Kayne’s campaign. LOL!

It’s gonna get even worse after Biden destroys Dumpster in the debates.

1 Like

But it makes no sense. Their theory is black voters only vote melanin on the ballot, everything else be damned ; meanwhile he’s polling at 2% among black voters, which is way less than even Trump.

How old are you?

1 Like

What does someone’s age matter to the discussion.

Because his use of a middle-school pejorative is telling.

2 Likes

Now that’s some seriously funny stuff right there. I could put together a list of middle school pejoratives that Trump Acolytes here use almost daily. And now you want to make a point of it when an anti Trump supporter does it.

As I said. Too funny!

2 Likes

Old enough to school you on your best day. I’m your huckleberry. :wink:

1 Like

Dream on Champ.

Let’s go smarty pants…you will lose. :sunglasses: