Why Are democrats So Obsessed With Keeping Kanye Off the Ballot?

He got in too late for 2020.

He could garner a lot of write in votes.

I would like to see him save his resources for 2024 and really make a strong run. When I first heard of him running I assumed it was 2024 since it was too late for this cycle.

I may vote for him

1 Like

Give traditional d voters an option since no one is really a biden supporter.

https://twitter.com/Robillard/status/1301624473196662791?s=19

Kanye struggling even within his target age demographic. Ooof

Anyone thinking Kanye was going to take votes from Biden is really telling on themselves.

A whopping 2% of black voters support Kanye.

That’s what’s really gross about all this.

The assumption was black people would just vote for the rapper. And a lot of those people are GOP operatives. Shameful

I never assumed any such thing. Truly.

Oh, and alvin greene for sen▪a▪tor.

The assumption is black people see a black person on the ballot ergo they automatically vote for them instead of the Democrat and that splits the ballot :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:t2:

Oh, and one other thing.

• Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
2 Likes

“Don’t they want voters, African-American voters in particular, to have an alternative or a protest vote candidate??”

This was you in the OP, correct?

Not a lot of data but it looks like Kanye would syphion votes off Trump because of his pro-life stance.

And he’s actually a Trump supporter - did people forget ?

1 Like

Thank you for deflecting to Biden saying something incredibly stupid that he has sense apologized for.

I certainly haven’t and it pains me so since I love his music (excluding the last two albums of course lol)

Ya I still listen to his stuff from around 2007 (Graduation). I don’t need my musicians to agree with my political and social view (or even not be bigoted) :man_shrugging:

Sure was. I have no expectation. Just think people should have that option.

dimocrats think otherwise.

Massive Kanye LANDSLIDE. You heard it here first. :us:

But it’s “really gross” of biden to have said it in the first place, and no, he didn’t apologize.

1 Like

That’s just ridiculous.

But he could give biden a run for his money.

Agree