Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

I try to pity anyone who thinks gay people have to be gay forever, but I can never bring myself that low into the gutter. lol

1 Like

Homosexual acts should have remained illegal everywhere.

Relatively, at best. lol

I haven’t forgotten what you thought the penalty should be, buddy. What’s the euphemism you used to use? “Romans punishment?”

1 Like

Relatively to bat-crap crazy isn’t hard to do.

1 Like

People have a right to exercise their predisposition for antisocial behavior… to the extent they don’t infringe on other people’s rights. I think you will still find that to be the dominant theme of social conservative thought on the matter. It doesn’t delegitimize voluntary treatment for the antisocial behavior.

Of course you can find exceptions. But to say my stated view is discredited by all social conservatives would be a false assertion.

Indeed,
Today’s conservatives are free to be whom they are.

I never used that or anything like that term.

I also have frequently pointed out that even if poorly enforced laws against homosexual acts protected society from these folks and their allies running amuck in society as they have done here in the West (not just America).

As for the term you thought I may have used you may be confusing my citing Romans 1:18-32 but I will point out that being homosexual or championing homosexuality in society are not what leads to being turned over to a reprobate mind.

Rather, among those who should know and have knowledge of the Lord but they refuse to retain it that is the cause for them being turned over to a reprobate mind and for those they will exhibit the sign, the fruit of their state which will be championing homosexuality in society.

People who didn’t have knowledge of the Lord (I’m side stepping discussion of what I think that may be at this point) are not in danger of being turned over to a reprobate mind. This brings up an important point a sort of set theory distinction: not everyone who champions homosexuality in society will have been turned over to a reprobate mind but everyone turned over to a reprobate mind will sooner or later display the fruit of it.

What at thread. Yall almost had it together in the first half but then tommy challenged you to be yourselves and wow look at you go.

3 Likes

Attaboy!

2 Likes

Oh

Went from blaming 2021 Libs to 2008 conservative talking points.

I make a distinction between people with perverted behaviors and people who are activists. Regular perverts just want to be left alone. Activists want to legitimize, teach, and inculcate those behaviors into the minds of the public…especially children.

Indeed.
Organized religion can be a problem.

Where does the government force that upon people the way government run schools indoctrinate children into sexual perversions?

2 Likes

Simple, they don’t.

Exactly. So why did you bring up religion? Government run schools indoctrinate children into various sexual perversions but they don’t indoctrinate the kids into religions.

1 Like

“The government will turn you gay”

Another conservative greatest hit

Gay is over, stop obsessing over genitalia. “Gay” men or women who reject trans because they don’t have the genitalia they prefer are bigots. What I am hearing from the left anyway.

You aren’t hearing that from the left.

Public schools do not indoctrinate, they teach.

Indoctrinating children to believe in fantastical stories, involving magic and gods as fact, is precisely what organized religions do.

No judgement on either, just presenting the facts.