Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

This is the only link I could find, but there’s dozens of stories about conflict between lesbians and transwomen. If you notice, even the term “lesbian” is falling out of favor and “queer” is everywhere again:

I bet they all - regardless of what they call themselves- still get thrown off roofs where Sharia is law. Their behavior will speak louder than any lexicon shenanigans.

PS. If you are a prog (and especially if you happen to live in Canada) don’t gas light me with “oh… Sharia only tells people how to dress and how to grill their kabobs.” I know better. So does everyone else who matters.

2 Likes

Men who find men “adorable” are obviously biased in this topic.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Michfest - which is not a lesbian festival, but a second-wave feminist festival that’s trans-exclusionary policies have been roundly rejected by pretty much every LGBT organization on the planet.

Also, a festival that ended 6 years ago.

I take it you think TERF’s are irrelevant?

I think that they’re wrong.

And also a tiny minority of both feminists in general, and the wider population as a whole.

Why do you think TERFs take the position that they do? Do you understand their rationale?

1 Like

Intersectionality exists for a reason.

4 Likes

How dare they be able to take just one day to only be amongst each other, without a bunch of penis-waving posers pissing on their parade.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Congratulations on discovering that queer folks have divisions too. Wait til you find out about bisexuals.

1 Like

Yeah he’s selling shampoo or something doing a Facebook Live “show” and desperately trying to get some of that snake handling Pentecostal tour money by claiming to be cured of the gay.

The OP literally asks people to look up the information for themselves. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gay person: doesn’t want to be gay anymore

Libs:

5 Likes

Well you know people are born that way when it comes to predisposition for several antisocial behaviors. And they get help. Maybe he got help too.

1 Like

Welcome to the dustbin of history.

Genitals, like race, are not real. They are a social construct.

2 Likes

I’m just happy you finally upgraded from that 2015 triggered meme.

Or the hidden treasure chest of inconvenient facts.

1 Like

TERFs are the relatively sane radical feminists.

1 Like

Nah, social conservatives took the biggest L of their whole history on the issue of the gays. They whooped you. Most of you won’t even admit you’re anti gay rights or anti gay marriage anymore.