Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Come on!

What exactly is this? Seems to me there are a variety of Christian denominations, and members may live very differently from one another.

Are there churches that forbid blood transfusions, as Jehovas Witnesses? Do they all emphasize the Old Testament as much as Watch Tower publications seem to emphasize that part of the Bible?

Are there churches like JW & Mormons that teach abstinence from pork products & alcoholic beverages?

How about those that donā€™t celebrate Christmas? Or those, like the oldest Christian denomination, that include the canonization of saints?

There are churches whose services are tranquil (mass, whether in the vernacular or Latin), and those that are louder, more demonstrative (Assembly of God).

With so many differences, what is this ā€œChristian lifestyleā€?

2 Likes

Uh huh.

How do you ā€œliveā€?

I suggest if you want to discuss religion, you adjourn to the religion forum.

delete

I asked nicely.

When somebody says ā€œsociety is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  upā€, they are including those people. They are (not necessarily all of them) the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up part.

Yup. You may have seen this, but if not, check out Hans Rosling (master of storytelling with data) giving a talk on the subject.

Nonsense. Thereā€™s more to being a woman than reproductive organs. Do you believe our consciousness/soul is gendered?

Oh, canā€™t wait to see where you fall on the question, donā€™t look down but you are standing on a cliff.

1 Like

I canā€™t even acknowledge insanity like the statement you made.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine.

Why do you avoid answering?is it because you donā€™t want to admit thereā€™s more to a woman than her body?

How can anyone answer something so stupid? Men are as much a woman as a potato is a tomato.

Why is it stupid?

If you were at a restaurant and ordered a loaded baked potato and I brought out a loaded baked tomato and told you they were the same thing, you would lose your ever loving mind, then I would say whatā€™s your problem and you need accept a tomato is a potato! . Thatā€™s why your argument is stupid. Same argument.

As he steps back from the abyss.

1 Like

Nope, different argument because potatoes and tomatoes donā€™t have brains and arenā€™t even the same species.

If something were to happen to womanā€™s body, but they were able to keep her brain alive and connect it to a computer so she can communicateā€¦ would she still be a woman?

Iā€™m in the same place. If something were to happen to womanā€™s body, but they were able to keep her brain alive and connect it to a computer so she can communicateā€¦ would she still be a woman?

I agree. Which is why emasculating a male will never make a woman.

3 Likes