Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

You’d be correct.

Only ~33% every week/almost every week per Gallup.

Additional supporting data.

This is one of those things where people are really bad at estimating. Like, more than half of people think the average Bangladeshi woman has 5 kids (actual answer is 2.5) and half of people think the world literacy rate is 40% or less (it’s 80% and growing).

1 Like

I think the metric for “literacy” might have been adjusted here.

Just like most people think global population will just keep increasing and worrying over it. When in fact it will peak relatively soon and then decline. The debate shouldn’t be on overpopulation but the coming under population and possible eventual self extinction.

As do I, but I don’t doubt that 65% call themselves Christian. Hardly an oppressed minority.

Are the two mutually exclusive?

The preposterous claim was that society rejects Christianity when most of society is and calls themselves Christian.

Which society?

Literally like 2 people in my high school class went to church. The new religion being woke

I’m still trying to figure out what the Christian “lifestyle” is.

I’m sorry, what?

Where are you getting your “facts”?

Cmon.

You know full well there isn’t one.

The population of the USA. Loosely called society by virtually everyone but you.

I’m sorry, what?

https://undergod.procon.org/background-resources/largest-christian-denominations-in-the-united-states/

The Roman Catholic Church continues to have the world’s largest membership.

I’d like to know, too, with a multitude of denominations & adherents who may think & live very differently.

Which is of course ridiculous. A simple drive in a car can easily prove me right.

Christianity is a way of life. Our faith is evident in the way we live.

By virtue of being an American you are automatically part of the greater society, like it or not.

:rofl: Am I?

How many people are currently living outside of “greater society”? Homeless, outlaws, filthy rich, pols, culture of criminality, illegals, …

They are part of it.