Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

What is the antecedent to your word that I highlighted?

It’s not?

What’s not?

It’s one of the least complicated facts of life.
It wasn’t complicated at all till you all changed the meaning of words.

Yes, “activist” schools prevent Parents from learning about what they teach their children about homosexuality.

It’s not like they can review the curriculum.

It’s not like they can opt out of the curriculum.

It’s not like they can’t participate in school board meetings or select members themselves.

Totally shut out of the process.

Result: Kid turns gay.

Only if one thinks in simple terms.

I didn’t say that. But you created that strawman to deflect from what I did say.

I said that teaching it, normalizing it, reduces a child resolve to say NO! to others - especially adults - who want to have sex with the child. And THAT can lead to physical as well as psychological problems for the child for his entire life. Ask any of the children abused by priests.

And before you say “irrelevant” and “apples and oranges” and homosex is legal but pedophilia is illegal, I will point out that homosex activists have been very active and successful at changing laws . So now all that is left is for you(C) to change the age of consent laws and NAMBLA will be doing handstands. It’s all connected. The insatiable sexual appetite of homosexers does not stop just because of a child’s youth. The entire organization, NAMBLA, exists to lobby for the change in laws that legalizes their perversion. And the teaching of homosex is simply a part of the normalization needed to enable organizations like NAMBLA.

And all that is somewhat independent of why the Marxists support the normalization of homosex. That can be a separate thread someday.

Wrong.

What is there to debate when based on this post you are clearly living in an alternative reality?

That’s not correct. Not anywhere close.

1 Like

Once again accusing “other” of living in alternative reality.

1 Like

Prove it.

Or we can treat them like we treat everyone on this issue.

If you have a penis, use the mens room, if you have a vagina, use the womens room.

See,everybody gets treated the same.

2 Likes

She included Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, and late-onset adrenal hyperplasia, which are not intersex.

The true number is about 0.018%.

Funny how science isn’t honest at times.

3 Likes

Who is she?

The number I have seen is between 1-2%.

The source of the number you are amplifying. 1.7% is what she actually claimed.

Common sense will tell you 1.7% is far too high. Homosexuality is only around 3% and it is far more common than intersex.

There is a current explosion of gender dysphoria in children.

1 Like

I did not amplify anything.
I just offered what I have seen.
It is also very difficult to know the exact number.

If we average the 2 numbers you are using…That is just shy of 1%.

Shall we nit the pick more, so you can feel like you won something?

Where do you get that #?

Is there? Do tell.

Of course you are.

Stated as fact without doing any research whatsoever.

Which two numbers and why are you trying to average them? Are you under the impression homosexuality and intersex are the same thing?

100 times less is hardly nitpicking. If you don’t want to be corrected, don’t amplify bad information.