Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Why would I care if kids know gays exist? Most gay people already know they are gay when they are kids and it will help them not feel so isolated and different.

What has those rare instances of congenital / physical defects to do to justify putting up with the lunacy of people at odds with reality?

When exactly did the comedy and satire of the past become the present’s “hold my beer!”?

Example:

Gender is not just the physical sex organs.

It is complicated.

FYI 2% of people are born redheads. about 2% people are born intersex.

We can either treat people that do not fit the idea of “normal”, (which also means left handed people, red reads, blind, etc…) as people that are just different…

Or we can cling to outdated myths about these folks…and treat them as freaks, and put them in a sub-human category, and treat them like crap.

Oh, it didn’t used to always be. But the Cultural Marxism which is the cornerstone of what the Left has become was designed by the Marxist to produce a West incapable of sustaining civilization, nation or even the human race and it’s driving people crazy.

Why do you think there’s this thread at all? Why are things people once considered obvious now considered knuckle dragging backwards?

Or, as I just put it in another post: When exactly did the comedy and satire of the past become the present’s “hold my beer!”?

No, it isn’t complicated.

It’s people pushing psychological gobbledygook, that what it is.

And freaks aren’t sub-human. It’s just foolish to restructure society to avoid hurting their feelings.

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

Have a good day.

The Democratic party undermines our way of life. They hate God and Christianity. They work to destroy the man and woman of God’s creation by trying to fake other so-called genders. Modern feminism seeks to destroy the lives of men, women, families and society. Gay marriage is not enough now, because that is still two genders.

They are not interested in debate, instead they use mob rule and use their power to intimidate, manipulate and shame people into silence.

4 Likes

Now if only the RNC wasn’t so eager to go along to get along with Democrats!

1 Like

You forgot about killing babies.

Too bad these killer’s moms didn’t use birth control.

snicker

So it’s not that a pro-homosexual lifestyle isn’t being formally taught, it’s that it’s being kept secret?

What is the antecedent to your word that I highlighted?

It’s not?

What’s not?

It’s one of the least complicated facts of life.
It wasn’t complicated at all till you all changed the meaning of words.

Yes, “activist” schools prevent Parents from learning about what they teach their children about homosexuality.

It’s not like they can review the curriculum.

It’s not like they can opt out of the curriculum.

It’s not like they can’t participate in school board meetings or select members themselves.

Totally shut out of the process.

Result: Kid turns gay.

Only if one thinks in simple terms.

I didn’t say that. But you created that strawman to deflect from what I did say.

I said that teaching it, normalizing it, reduces a child resolve to say NO! to others - especially adults - who want to have sex with the child. And THAT can lead to physical as well as psychological problems for the child for his entire life. Ask any of the children abused by priests.

And before you say “irrelevant” and “apples and oranges” and homosex is legal but pedophilia is illegal, I will point out that homosex activists have been very active and successful at changing laws . So now all that is left is for you(C) to change the age of consent laws and NAMBLA will be doing handstands. It’s all connected. The insatiable sexual appetite of homosexers does not stop just because of a child’s youth. The entire organization, NAMBLA, exists to lobby for the change in laws that legalizes their perversion. And the teaching of homosex is simply a part of the normalization needed to enable organizations like NAMBLA.

And all that is somewhat independent of why the Marxists support the normalization of homosex. That can be a separate thread someday.

Wrong.

What is there to debate when based on this post you are clearly living in an alternative reality?

That’s not correct. Not anywhere close.

1 Like

Once again accusing “other” of living in alternative reality.

1 Like